Chapter 3: Initiate a Fight

Karel: Open fire!

As Adrian, Leslie, Manfred, Simo, and Audie were making their way towards the old ruins, the rest of the men were already there, surrounded by Grimm.

*RATATATATA* *BANG BANG* 

Karel then opened fire with his Sten Gun while Alvin had a BAR M1918A2 from Audie's crate, using it to kill as many as he could while everyone else used their rifles to take down the ones getting to close. Waiting for everyone else to arrive as those who were missing, were the ones with the heaviest weaponry.

Milunka then shot down a normal sized Nevermore which was doing a dive bombing towards them as the disintegrating corpse "fell" on her.

Francis: Give me that!

Francis then grabbed the M79 off of Alvin's back as he fired off a shot at a Major Ursa with the grenade exploding killing it instantly.

A Beowolf then pounced onto Thomas who unsheathed his Arabian Jambiya sticking it in the Beowolves mouth, stopping it from biting down on him.

Thomas: Shit! Help! 

??? 1: Incoming!

Thomas then looked to the voice seeing Yang flying through the air before punching the Beowolf off of him, killing it.

Thomas: Thank you!

Yang: No problem! You looked like you needed a hand!

Milunka: I believe we all need a hand!

Alvin: Falling back!

Alvin the picked up his BAR by the handle as he started moving backwards towards them as Blake popped in, in front of him as she sliced down multiple Grimm.

Alvin: Thanks!

??? 1: Where did he go?! I wanted to ride in on it!

Two people the came in through the forest.

??? 2: Nora... that was an... Ursa Major...

??? 1: I don't care Renny! It would've been fun-!

Albert: Help us out over here!

Nora and Ren then looked to the shouting seeing everyone fighting off a horde of Grimm.

Nora: Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Nora then blasted herself towards a crowd of Grimm, gaining momentum as she swung Magnhild, causing the Grimm to practically explode or fly away as Ren quickly followed her, shooting at some Grimm with Stormflower.

Meanwhile in the air, Ruby was seen falling as her screaming was heard.

Yang: Ruby!

Thomas: What are you saying?! Focus up Ya-

Thomas then looked up seeing Ruby falling.

Thomas: What in the shiet?!

Suddenly Jaune was seeing crashing into Ruby as they both flew into a tree with Alvin witnessing the mess unfolding in front of him.

Alvin: What the hell did we get into?!

Ruby: Oohhhh... What was that?

Ruby then shook her head in confusion and dizziness.

Jaune: Eh-hem! Hey, Ruby...

Blake: Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang: I...

*PING*

Yang then looked to Albert who grabbed another clip from his uniform, inserting it into his M1 Garand shooting down two more Beowolves as Milunka was charged at by another Beowolf to which she stabbed it in the head using a bayonet.