Chapter 14:Stella & Izuku

Stella & Momo-Kyoshi ward shopping mall-Present Time

Stella:I completely forgot how big this mall is thanks for coming shopping with me momo.

Momo:It's no problem at all Stella, we are family, after all I can't remember the last time we spent some time together.

Stella:Yeah sorry about that.

Momo:Oh there's nothing to apologize for so do you still practice kendo? I know you were really great at it growing up.

Stella:Heh well yeah I did still practice I got exceptionally good too until..

Momo:Hm until what?

Stella:Well I ran into someone who was just that much better than me.

Momo:Wait so someone was actually able to beat you who?

Stella:He went to aldera junior high when I was there last year. I could never get his name right when we met. He had green hair, green eyes and had a beautiful necklace around his neck and a few freckles on his face. His name was izuku but I always called him ikki which irritated him.

Momo:And did you stop calling him if you knew it irritated him?

Stella:Heck no I did that so I could get a reaction out of him. He was the first boy to actually beat me in kendo. I remember it like it was yesterday.

FlashBack

Izuku stood across from stella vermillion who was sizing up izuku who was holding his kendo stick on his shoulder looking at her as if he was not interested in the sparring match which frustrated stella though she didn't show it.

Stella:(Thinking)It's as if he doesn't even care about the spar oh well I will just take him down a few begs just like I do everyone I have faced.

Ref:Ok you 2 first person to knock the others weapon out of their hand is the winner got it?

They nod

Ref:Now this is just a spar so no trying to injure the other ok?

They nod once more.

Ref:Ok begin!

They both get in their stances stella checking to see if izuku had any openings in his stance but that was cut off when izuku rushed towards her moving at incredible speed that almost caught her off guard as they clashed kendo sticks.

Stella:You're fast but that won't help you against me!

She then broke the stalemate and begin to strike at him with izuku parrying her strikes with ease as he then jabbed her in her midsection with his kendo stick sending her back a bit.

Stella;He hit me?

(RandomBoy)RB1:No way he actually got a hit on stella!?

RB2:That was probably just luck. A quirkless loser like him can't really beat Stella vermillion.

Steering her nerves stella got back into the fray and rushed at the green haired boy who was ready for her as they clashed sticks once again this time she went on the assault going for many strikes at the green haired boy who kept blocking her and parrying each of her attacks with them soon clashing once more.

The 2 then jumped back from each other. Stella was panting a bit but izuku showed no fatigue whatsoever.

Stella:(Thinking)He's not even the least bit exhausted? That's it first he doesn't even take this seriously and now he's looking at me as if I am beneath him I am so taking him down!

Without hesitation she immediately rushes at izuku who narrowed his eyes.

Stella went for a thrust to his abdomen but to the shock of everyone around them izuku hits stella's kendo stick out of her hand.