Chapter 15: Leveling Up

Right now in ajuka beelzebub's office was none other than sirzechs lucifer and hiei as the green haired devil king told them about what he witnessed with izuku's peerage pieces.

Hiei:This is strange indeed.

Sirzechs:Look at them closely you can see 3 pieces glowing with blue energy surrounding it. Especially the queen and the pawn piece.

Ajuka:I have had many theories and hypotheses I have tested on this but nothing comes to mind on what this could possibly mean.

Hiei:Maybe get in touch with izuku and see if he knows anything. I will get in touch with him now.

With Izuku

Right now izuku was drying off his hair as he just came out from the shower he got dressed in a black muscle shirt and black sweat pants as a magic circle appeared by his ear.

Hiei:Izuku

Izuku:Dad?

Hiei:Did I call at a bad time?

Izuku:No, I just got out of the shower and got dressed up is everything alright?

Hiei:I need you to come to beelzebub's office and bring your peerage members.

Izuku:Ok but can I ask why?

Hiei:Nothing is wrong, something just came up and we are hoping that you could help us figure it out.

Izuku:Ok, we are on our way.

Hiei:Ok

He ended the call and went to esdeath's room knocking on her door.

Esdeath opens the door to see izuku there which made the blue haired girl smirk.

Esdeath:Izuku what can I do for you dear?

Izuku:I need you and Mizore to come with me.

Esdeath:Really? My sister could join us. I don't mind having a threesome but this is quite bold of you. I'm a bit surprised but I like it.

Izuku:O///O Wait what? No, I need you both to come with me to the underworld to meet my dad!

The blush on his face was visible as esdeath dropped her playful demeanor and got serious.

Esdeath:Is something wrong?

Izuku:No my dad said he will explain everything when we get there.

Esdeath:Ok let's go.

They both go and get mizore as the girl opened the door wearing only a towel with izuku going wide eyed and aks.

Izuku:Mizire oh sorry did you just get out of the shower?

Mizore:Yes I did is that what you wanted to ask me or did you come here for something else~?

Hearing the sultryness in her tone izuku sighed and closed his eyes.

Izuku:Sorry but can you get dressed we need to go and meet my dad.

Mizore:Aw and here I thought you were finally giving into your desires and was gonna take me.

Esdeath:Oh no little sister when he gives into his lust for us I am going to be the one he takes first.

Izuku:(Thinking)Why are both my pawn and queen so anxious to get me to sleep with them?

Izuku:We will wait for you to get dressed out here.

Mizore:Ok

Closing the door they patiently wait for her. After a few minutes she comes out fully dressed with izuku creating a teleportation circle.