Going out with a devil

Charlotte's pov:

I sighed looking at my phone and the door which only just closed as Carly just left.

What did she mean by have some things to try..was she implying I did...OK no.

I closed my eyes and put my head on the table. Quickly I got up as soon as my phone ringed.

Mia💞:
And what's that meant to mean sweetheart?

I mumbled something to myself as I blushed. How can I get myself out of this??

I quickly typed as an idea came to my head.

You:
Sorry, I wanted to show you this new recipe I made for making pasta.  I'm not sure if you want us to go to a bar or a restaurant, if we are going to bar I can go home with you and make you some?

I facepalmed myself. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden, I've flirted with that woman before and I was nervous then aswell? Whats going on with me.

Mia💞:
Ah alright sweetie, we can go back to mine so you show me how you make pasta.. when is this going to be set, I'm free anytime for you and only you darling.

I smiled as I saw the text. God this woman done wonders to me. Wait what..

You:
How about today? After work, I can't wait to see you Mia ..

Mia took a long time typing which made me confused. Is she OK?

Mia💞:
Ok sweetie, meet me at that new bar and don't forget, black bmw x

Huh..black bmw?? OK.. that's like really hot...

"Hey Char, can you go back to the baby room? Sorscha needs to go home real quick." Marjorie came in and this time, instead of flinging my phone across the room I turned it off to look at her.

"Oh no..is Sorscha alright?" I asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah she's fine, apparently her wife's in labour!" Marjorie replied with giddy.

"Wati really?! She's awfully early, can't wait to see the child though!" I exclaimed with excitement. Immediately I went to pick up my bag and put it back in my locker and looked at Marjorie.

For what ever reason, Marjorie came up to me and cuddled me.

"I'm so glad you're OK, Charlotte." I nodded as a few small tears prodded at my eyelids.

"I should go back to work, thank you..Marjorie." I mumbled and let out a content sigh. She nodded and went back to her office along with Autumn.

_________________________________________

I was closing up the nursery today. I dons the usually, sweep up, clean bacteria of the tables and chairs, quickly feed the pet goldfishes in the rooms and then went home.

Rummaging through my stuff, I found the perfect thing to wear. It wasn't too different what I wear on a daily basis, it was just another pink crop top but this time I put tights and a black pleated skirt that goes up to half way between my thigh. It was my iconic going out outfit I had back in the day. Even though I know we aren't going to do anything I just wanted to impress Mia for whatever reason..

After I finished putting my blush and lip gloss on, I went to text Mia.

Turns out she was already there at it.

Mia💞:
Sweetheart are you ready?? I'll leave in a bit ok ? x

I grinned and replied.

You:
That's fine, I'm finished now. Waiting for you x