Talk

SMUT IN THIS!
Mias pov:

I woke up and without thinking looked to the side of me. There was Charlotte. Wearing my shirt and shorts. Oh god. She was so attractive, why is that? I've always seen girls as pretty but Charlotte? She's just on a different scale..I want to kiss her.

Before I could react, she turned over. We were so close that skin on skin contact was initiated and we stared at eachother, the morning light coming in and invading my room.

"Hi Mia..what is you're staring at huh?" Char finally spoke up. I blushed and looked her up and down again giving her a great view of what I was looking at.

"Hm I'd say I was looking at some who looks so hot right now?" I caressed her arm as she looked up to me with a  glistening in her eye or maybe that was lust..

"Mh is that so??" She leaned forward and I nodded giving her arm a squeeze before leading my hand down her side.

"Yeah, you're so gorgeous sweetheart.."
I whispered as I felt her tremble.

It looked like I down something to her as she was looking up to me again but this time I can confirm it was lust that she had in her eye. I gulped as my hand slowly approached her thighs.

I looked at her and questioned gently, "this ok? Do you want this, should I stop?"
Sure I've had sex with people, multiple of times. Yet this was when I was drunk. Now, I was sober and I just wanted to make sure Charlotte wanted this. It's funny. I was never asked this but I still would've said yes .

She nodded slowly as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"What do you want baby?" I whispered as I gripped ahold of the brim of her shirt ready to toss it away instantly if she wanted me too.

Charlotte grumbled something before gently pulling me up to kiss her. I wasn't expecting her to bit down gently on my lip, which caused me to moan in her mouth as she continued to kiss me. She was demanding entry which I gave. I could feel her giggle in her head at how soft I was towards her now. This turned me on even more.

We both fought for dominance as we kissed, slowly, I was giving Char what she wanted, which for some reason was to see me beg her to stop my walking motion.

She pulled away and held my chin as I sat on her lap making sure not to apply too much of my weight onto her.

"Never seen you so...willing to give something up darling." She whispered and for whatever reason I moaned lightly in her ear, oh geez...she was getting me so turned on.

I was crumbling under her touch and she could see every surface that had splits and cracks in it, she was there to apply pressure to it and cause me to malfunction.

She chuckled before whispering, "now since I expect you know more about positions, could you ..." I could tell she was going to ask me something she normally wouldn't.

Quickly, my confidence came back tinme and I asked her just what it was.

"Yes baby?" I asked flirtatious as I nibbled on her shoulder to which so giggled at. Apparently tickling her?

"Can you..lick it?" I looked confused until I realised just what she meant.

"You mean eat you out right?" Charlotte nodded.

"Sorry..I'm not used to this." I grinned at her and stroked her hair and face.

"It's ok baby..and yeah I will if you want just tell me if its too much alright?" I informed her and she nodded and spoke again.

"I trust you Mia, really. I don't think you'll do anything I don't want.." she mumbled and I smiled and nodded, letting her know I won't.

I slowly went down her body as I kissed and sucked everywhere that had skin showing. She looked down to me and sighed contently making me smile at her.