where am I? -2

before walking with weary eyes and toast in one hand he stumble in to the library sitting at their desk with a couple crumbs on his pyjamas that he brushed off he picked up his phone and headphones off of the desk and opens his music app a new playlist popped up a new album by a unknown artist so he put in their headphones to escape from reality and all the stress with a their slice of brown buttered bread in hand then…
three- two- one-.

And then it happened falling and falling with a slight glow of pink like dying but instead of a white light its pink and yellow.

I can’t scream I can’t do anything it’s like I want it to happen it’s like something out of Alice in wonderland but like a twisted multiverse,

it’s like when she was falling through the rabbit hole accept i’m nothing like Alice then it hit me a feeling that i never felt before a tight feeling in my chest like a popping balloon,

but i wants to escape but i don’t fight it or stop it and then everything flashed before my eyes, like a paparazzi taking photos,

theirs this figure a silhouette of a girl tall with brown hair and a captivating smile that could make me feel safe with closure every time i see it, then it clicked i have to find that girl she has to be there for a reason but why where and how? So many questions with so little answer.

This girl is like a key for me to get back to reality but why and how has this happened all i remember is putting on my headphones.

I put my hands over my ears and their not there i think where are they it's like a trick being played on my mind, what and when, shutting my eyes not knowing where i’m going but knowing i’m going somewhere.