shes my friend! - 6

She looks around in awe “it's beautiful here,”
“It was beautiful” I reply

Now Mel has a confused look on her face
”What do you mean?” I brush my hands across the bushes and I pick up some rocks.
“It brings back some many memories”. I frown.
“Hey you can tell me,” Mel whispers, we go and sit down on a log over the river. The river is small and we start skimming stones down it.
“So as you know so much about me here’s the truth…” Mel is listening not in a I don't care way but in a caring way, i explain how i had a sister called Rose and she was adventurous, so one day she went to play with some of the village kids but this river and she fell in it was devastating so then they called this village the Rose Grove it's not the name thats bad it the memories it brings it’s beautiful to eye but a tragedy to the heart,
“So that's why I do the same things everyday. I can't change what I do because what if something bad happens to me, that's why I don't go out and that’s why I don't have many friends.”

Mel hugs me one of the first hugs I've had in ages “Why don’t you tell anyone?”
“Because I don't talk to anyone, and I feel they don't care,”
Mel stands up “Do you wanna have some fun?” Without thinking i stand up this is the most certain i've been in my life.

“Yes” she smiles and grabs my hand we run through the forest it’s like a massive maze, a maze full of roses and trees that are like huge buildings swaying and waving us in the direction we are running in, I point out the castle we run towards it Mel  has a giant grin on her face. The castle is like it’s a magnet pulling us towards it or like a puzzle. We are the pieces and when we get to it we will be complete, running up the stairs and turning and twisting like the trees are leading us to the door. Mel is astonished as she is endlessly running across the grounds of the castle.
I caught up to her
“So do you like it?” 
“Like it i love it have no words i’m speechless,” Now this is one of the first times Mel was speechless because well she never stops talking,
ever since i've met her all i've found out is she likes talking and then,and then it hit me i like Mel no I don’t like Mel I love her. But does she love me back…?