𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21

I EXIT HARRY'S MIND AND HE FALLS BACK FROM THE PENSIEVE. Dumbledore stands beside it and stares at us. I hold out a hand and pull Harry to stand. "Curiosity is not a sin. But you should exercise caution." Dumbledore says and Harry steps closer to him.

"It's a Pensieve. Very useful if, like me, you find your mind a wee bit stretched. It allows me to see once more things I've already seen." Harry stares inside the Pensieve. "You see, both, I have searched and searched for something, some small detail, something I might have overlooked, something that would explain why those terrible things have happened." Dumbledore walks past us before turning around to look at us.

"Every time I get close to an answer, it slips away." He sits down beside a pillar. "It's maddening." Dumbledore says and Harry speaks up. "Sir? Mr. Crouch's son, what exactly happened to him?" Harry asks the man. "He was sent to Azkaban. Destroyed Barty to do it." Dumbledore tells us. "But he had no choice. The evidence was overwhelming." Dumbledore frowns slightly as he looks at us.

"Why do you ask?" I go to speak up. "And is he still in Azkaban?" I ask and Dumbledore nods. "Yes, why?" My mind goes to Dumbledore's memory in the Pensieve, Barty Crouch Jr's snake like tongue liking the side of his mouth is the same that Moody did before Mr. Crouch Sr was murdered.

Dumbledore's eyes widen at me for a moment and I can see the outline of a translucent wave leaving my body. "Did you do that Jupiter?" I frown slightly. "Do what, sir?" He hums at my question. "Seems I was correct. You are in fact a Projector." My eyebrows furrow at his words. "She's a muggle device to project films?" Harry asks with a frown.

"She can project her thoughts, emotions, shields, and many more. She can project things from her body by using her own energy. There is also an ability for projectors to project other's thoughts and feelings, but that is rare. An extremely rare gift indeed." Dumbledore stares at me intently.

"Why do you think that Jupiter?" The old man asks me. "Harry and I had been having the same dream about Mr. Crouch's son." Dumbledore watches us closely. "It was in the summer, before school. In the dream, we were in a house. We couldn't see each other, or our bodies, it was as if we were something there already. Voldemort was there, only he wasn't quite human. Wormtail was also there along with Mr. Crouch's son." Dumbledore moves over to us.

"Has there been other dreams like this?" He asks and I nod. "Yes, but it's always the same one. A graveyard, an angel with a scythe. A kettle boiling, a snake and a muggle caretaker who gets killed as he overhears something he shouldn't." Dumbledore moves to the Pensieve.

"Sir, these dreams, what we see, you don't think it's actually happening, do you?" Harry asks in worry. "I think it is, sir. My scar has been hurting me, and I've been noticing things from the dream. Barty Crouch Jr's snake like tongue was the same as Professor Moody's before Mr. Crouch died."

"And Professor Snape had asked me to keep an eye on Harry when I was making my potion for the second task, as some of his Polyjuice Potion ingredients had vanished. Moody is always seen drinking a liquid, and I don't think it is Pumpkin Juice." Dumbledore looks up from the Pensive.

"I don't think it's wise you two linger in these dreams. I think it's best if you simply... cast them away." Dumbledore used his wand to pull a memory from his mind. "Harry, would you mind if Jupiter and I have a moment alone?" Harry shakes his head and walks away with my eyes trailing after him.

"If what you said is indeed true, if your dream is happening or has happened, the Dark Lord will come for you." I nod my head at Dumbledore's words. "I had my suspicions from when I first met you that you would be the one in the Prophecy, turns out I was correct." I frown at his words. "Prophecy, Professor? How do you mean?" He stares down at the Pensieve.

"It is Prophesied that a girl shall be the one to lead the side to victory. The side you are on to fight, shall be the one to win. To help the Dark Lord succeed or The Chosen One win. That is for you to decide."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

Harry and I walk down the corridor, hearing the yells between Snape and Karkaroff. "It's a sigh, Severus." The door opens as we pass. "You know what it means as well as I." Karkaroff holds his arm out with his Dark Mark shown. He looks at the both of us before barging away.

Harry goes to rush away. "Potter! What's your hurry?" Harry turns to the man. "Congratulations, your performance in the Black Lake was inspiring. Gillyweed, am I correct?" Snape asks Harry. "Yes, sir." Harry responds. "Ingenious." He walks into his ingredient storage room.

"A rather rare herb, Gillyweed." He climbs up his ladder. "Not something found in your everyday garden. Nor is this." He reaches for a vile and climbs back down his garden. "Know what it is?" He asks Harry. "Bubble Juice, sir." Harry remarks and Snape locks eyes with me.

"Veritaserum, sir." He nods at my words. "Three drops of this and You-Know-Who himself would spill his darkest secrets. The use of it in a student is, regrettably, forbidden. However, should you ever steal from my personal stores again my hand might slip over your morning pumpkin juice." Snape threatens.

"I haven't stolen anything." Harry tells the man. "Don't lie to me." Harry glares at the man. "Gillyweed maybe be innocuous, but boomslang skin, lacewing flies? You and your little friends and brewing Polyjuice Potion, and believe me, I'm going to find out why!" Snape goes and closes the door on our faces.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1022 Words

A/N- this isn't edited <3

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare