𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕/ 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Guys there is a sequel to this book and its about her Daughter (Carmen Delores). The book is called "West Coast Love" and yes the book is based on a Lana del rey song anyways enjoy!

 The book is called "West Coast Love" and yes the book is based on a Lana del rey song anyways enjoy!

I was carrying Carmen in my hands as she was still crying. I groaned in agony from the pain in my back as I grabbed her milk from the fridge.

As I got up and grabbed her bottle I placed it in the microwave. A slap came across my ass causing me to jump. "Nena, ¡no me asustes así!" ("Babe, don't scare me like that!")

He chuckled. "How's my mini me doing" "Well she most certainly is eating well but she is crying a lot," I said as I gently rocked her. He held out his hands. I gave her to him and the crying eventually stopped. "Oh wow..well you can take her to her crib."

"I'm going out to get some clothes for her." he sat there looking at her in awe. " I'll come with you I've got a maid that can take care of her"

"OK?" I nodded hesitantly.

I grabbed the bottle and quickly gave it to the maid who sat and carried Carmen. "Give it to her around 5 pm" she nodded. .

I grabbed the car keys and made my way to the car. Of course, Mr Hogger beat me to it. "Passenger princess cupcake." he smiled. I rolled my eyes as I opened the passenger car door and sat down with my arms crossed. "I wanted to drive it" I mumbled. He said "You'll drive it but for now I want you to be safe"
___________________________________

 He said "You'll drive it but for now I want you to be safe"  ___________________________________

I drove to the baby clothing store and eventually, Armani found what she wanted for the baby. "Ouuuu!! Let's get this! I know she'll want this"
I rolled my eyes "Yes she will now let's go!"

She said, "I'll be in check out!" I left to go out with the rest of the stuff she brought in the trunk of the car. I came back only to her no longer there" I asked the cashier "Do you know where my wife is, she had long black hair she was wearing a long red maxi dress with a big ass?"

"Uhm yea, she was taken by some old man who looked about in his 50s" "SHIT!" I yelled.

I ran to every market and still couldn't find her. A Call erupted from my phone. It was Armani.

She whispered, "Come...to this location."
She seemed like she was in trouble.

I drove to the location it was a deep forest and once I got there there she was.

Tied up and mouth covered. I quickly got out of the car and ran over to her but I was surrounded. A deep chuckle came from behind Armani. "Don't come any closer!!" she yelled. As she was being pushed to the ground.

An old man came into view and he looked calm and collected. "Look Armani knows exactly who I am isn't that right Armani." I asked him "Who the fuck are you!?" he smiled "Nice of you to ask... I'm. her. father."

"You see Armani needs to come back home but she refuses. And she knows that she needs to be a part of my mafia but I guess your people brainwashed my sweet child."

Armani spit out the tape that was around her mouth.
"You Never did anything for me, FATHER! Nonetheless looked for me! You never loved me! I Barely even know you or why you want me to be a part of this MAFIA!" she yelled.

"Shut IT UP ARMANI THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU! This is what your mother would've wanted." she laughed "THIS? Is what she would've wanted...you tied me up, all you want is power, you took me away from my real family!"

He slapped her across the face "You're a damn mistake! So I suggest you shut up if you know what's good for you, I won't hesitate to kill you and your baby."

Her eyes widened with fear. "Please you can kill me, hurt me, torture me but please don't hurt my baby!"

He held the phone up to her face. "It's LIVE!" she cried. "Please, Father!"

He turned to me "So what will it be" he smiled eagerly.
"Please XAVIER DONT CHOOSE ME CHOOSE CARMEN! Please! Please take care of her!"

They walked towards the cliff. "What will it be Xavier...Russian mafia leader"

"1, 2,.."

I cried knowing I had no choice. "DON'T KILL HER OR THE BABY!"

His expression dropped "Ugh...tsk tsk tsk." "I LOVE YOU XAVIER TELL CARMEN NEVER TO FORGET ABOUT-."

He pushed her off the cliff I ran towards the cliff only to see her dead on the ground.

My mind was racing. I grabbed my gun and shot her father in the head without hesitation. My men came storming through the forest shooting every man in the facility. "Hahaha..." I laughed hysterically. Her father still moving. "YOU...all you
Could've gotten a maid or any other lady to take her spot...but you chose death.DEATH. The crazy part is she is just becoming a mother and you stole that from her and I'll never let you forget what you've done."

"But there's a special place for bastards like you..." I punched him in the chest rigorously. He started coughing up blood. "I...Didn't...-" his eyes started to turn white. I smiled With revenge. But still, I wasn't satisfied.

"You killed the only thing precious to me. So you'll live the same fate."

I carried him and threw him off the cliff.

I grabbed the phone of the baby on the live camera. She was safe but there wasn't anyone else in the room.

I got in the car and drove him quickly. Running upstairs I could only hear crying. She was in her crib crying. I picked her up and held her close. "I'm so sorry..." I cried "Mommy didn't make it"

I called the person closest to my family. "Hey, Lorely...take care of my baby...her name is Carmen...Carmen Delores."

5 years later.....

Love...I gave up on love years ago. Although me and Armani had our tough times and always fought together. We were strong together. Our love was different it was pure. I'm not tryna forget her but understand how I was feeling back then. Every time I get a glimpse of Carmen. She reminds me so much of her mother it's just like seeing her for the first time again. "I miss Mi amada" but it's a lesson learned that "Love is war"

-we'll meet again don't know where don't know when but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..
____________________________________
                                  The end..

I love you guys so thank you for reading "Love is War"

Also, understand that this book had a bad ending from the start with the title and the first ever chapter.

Remember to vote! If you'd like a sequel lemme know. If this chapter gets a hundred votes I'll write a sequel. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/363347935?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=Deep_Devoti0n

And No Armani won't be in the sequel.

Again love you guys! ❤︎︎