Allegiances of GemClan

Leader- Diamondstar (She-cat with silvery gray, almost metallic fur, light blue eyes that feel like their piercing into your soul)

Deputy- Vermilionsight- (Black tom with deep amber eyes)

Medicine Cats- Blueflower- (Metallic- gray she-cat with amber eyes and a blueish stripe on her back)

Apprentice- Amethystpaw (Silver she-cat with light gray underbelly, one purple, one green eye, sister of Crystalpaw and Dovepaw)

Warriors- Flashflip (Tom with dark brown fur and orange- amber eyes)

Shadedpelt (Tortiseshell she-cat with beautiful dappled fur and warm yellow eyes)

Pearlfrost (Light gray she-cat with brownish amber eyes, sister of Flintfur)

Swiftheart (White and brown tabby tom with brownish amber eyes, brother of Flintfur)

Sleekthorn (Golden- brown tom with sleek fur, yellow eyes, and thorn- sharp claws)

Jadeclaw (Pale gray she-cat with brownish amber eyes, sister of Flintfur)

Flintfur (Tom with black pelt (like flint) with a silvery right front paw and brownish amber eyes)

Hazelstripe (Brown pelted she-cat with green eyes, senior warrior)

Jaggedforce (Brown tom with reddish amber eyes and a lot of brute force)

Speedmind (Dark gray tom with two white paws and white stripe down tail)

Apprentices- Amethystpaw (Silver she-cat with light gray underbelly, one purple, one green eye, sister of Crystalpaw and Dovepaw)

Crystalpaw (Silvery she-cat with abnormal pink eyes, sister of Amethystpaw and Dovepaw)

Elders- Pineclaw (Sandy colored tom with sharp spikes of fur)

Mistmeadow (Once beautiful calico she-cat with fading amber eyes)

Dewstorm (White tom with brown eyes, still as fierce as ever)