A MAGNETIC PULL

Aahana's pov :-

"Aap?" My eyes widened in horror

"Ji main " He smirked

Asshole.

Ayaansh came out from his back " Meet my 'Not so kind Reyaansh bhai' "

He glared at Ayaansh and he immediately shut his mouth

Ohh fuckkk ....so the dangerous but charmingly handsome businessman 'The Reyaansh Rajput' is HIM?!!!

I literally hated him when dad used to tell me about his rude and unpleasant behaviour and now I am attracted to this man?!

Wait, what? I am attracted? No no no that can't be ....it's just a stupid crush maybe

Aarohi jerked me only then did I realize that I was staring at him ....

"H-Hello Mr.Rajput" I held out my hand.

"Hello miss..."

"Aahana..Aahana Singhania"

"Nice to meet you Miss Singhania ....once again"

"Once again?" Ayaansh and Aarohi shouted in unison

"Yeah...um we met in the temple earlier this morning" I said trying to avoid his gaze

"Temple and bhai? You gotta be kidding me shorty. Bhai rarely goes to temples"...He turned his gaze towards Reyaansh "Is it true bhai?"

"Yeah, I felt a magnetic pull" He shrugged looking straight in my eyes

He did NOT just say that...Oh god I could feel my cheeks heat up

"Okay I see " Aarohi's voice interrupted us and we looked in her direction

"So as it is Aahana's birthday we are celebrating it here. You can join us Reyaansh bhai "

"I'd love to but I have a meeting with a party here" Reyaansh spoke and I sighed in relief...

We turned to leave but Reyaansh's voice stopped me "Happy Birthday Miss Singhania"

"Umm..Thanks Mr.Rajput"

He bent a little coming a bit close to my face.... I stopped breathing and looked straight into his hazel brown orbs

"I'll see you soon, Belle" His voice hoarse and deep sending shivers down my spine...God his voice is such a turn on....

He winked at me " Breathe sweetheart" and with that he turned and walked away making me realize that i was holding my breath....

What the hell is wrong with me? Why does my body react against me whenever he's close to me ???

Keeping all my confusions aside I went to our table ..Aarohi and Ayaansh had already ordered my favourite red velvet cake ....

As we were celebrating, gossiping and having the best moments of our life when I felt someone's gaze on me.

I turned in that direction only to see Reyaansh staring at me ....there was something in his eyes which made me stop and stare back at him.

He quickly averted his gaze pretending to focus on the meeting ...but I for some unknown reason kept looking at him.

He was wearing a black shirt topped with a royal blue coat and blue trousers ..perfectly chiseled face, full lips, silky black hair .....ohh the urge to run my hands through his hair ...perfectly sculpted body..his biceps flexing whenever he moves his hands....His hands oh god !! Veiny hands ...damn..