MARRIAGE PROPOSAL ?

Aahana's pov :-

I stared at my phone screen in horror. Who can it be? Should I inform this to Reyaansh ? No no I need to find it out myself but how?

I was thinking about it when an idea popped up in my head. Satisfied with my idea, I sat down to complete my pending assignments. I would be completing my graduation this year and I'm hell excited to join our company. I've always dreamt of working in our own company and taking it to new heights.

After completing my assignments I went to the living room for dinner.

Everybody was seated and dinner was being served. Dad seemed to be in a good mood.

"How was your day princess?" Dad asked as I proceeded to take a seat beside him.

"Nice dad. What about you?" I smiled at him.

"It was good dear. Umm...Aahana actually I wanted to discuss something important with you."

Judging by his expressions and bhai's sour mood I was already feeling a bit nervous. "Dad what is it? Why are you guys so serious?" I eyed them suspiciously.

"Beta I know you are still young and want to achieve a lot in your life...but.." Okay I know where this is going.

I immediately cut him off "Dad please not now. I don't want to discuss about anything on this topic."

"Just listen to me once. I'm not saying that you have to get married soon."

"Then what are you trying to say?" I asked a bit confused.

"All I want to say is whenever you think about marriage just give a chance to Dhruv....." Wait what?! I looked at him with widened eyes. "He seems to be a nice guy and you spend so much time with him.. Everyone in our family likes him. "

"Dad, did Dhruv tell you anything about this?" I asked.

"No beta I'm just saying because you guys are childhood friends so you can understand each other better."

"Dad I've never seen him in that way. He is just my friend that's it.. God I can't even think about it." I face palmed myself.

"Then do you have someone in mind?" Mom gave me a side eye and a sly smile.

"MOM !!!! Can you guys stop teasing me please?" I huffed making a pout.

"Okay okay no teasing let's have dinner." Dad agreed and I sighed.

Reyaansh's pov:-

I still can't get over from the feeling of her kiss. Even though it was just a peck, it erupted some feeling in me which I am unable to understand. The feeling of her soft lips on my cheek, the way she placed her hand on my chest, her rich scent, her flushed cheeks, her nervousness, the way her chest heaved ....everything about her is driving me mad. Ever since I returned home, there has been barely a second when I stopped thinking about her.

There was a stupid smile on my face all the time which made Ayaansh quite suspicious.. "Bhai aaj bade khush lag rahe hain aap..Kya baat hai?" He gave me a wicked smile.

I shrugged it off and changed the topic "College nahi hai tera kal?" He has completed his graduation in management and is now pursuing MBA .

"Yes bhai I-I gotta go bye." With that I went to sleep with a smile in my face.

The sudden urge of holding her in my arms hit me......I didn't knew when I fell asleep thinking about her.

Aahana's pov :-