A DATE?

Aahana's pov :-

I was so excited on seeing Kartik bhai at the door. He was supposed to return from Singapore a day after my birthday but he somehow managed to come a day earlier.

Once we went inside I was hell surprised.

He had decorated the whole house and even brought me so many gifts.

"Bhai you didn't need to do all this" I said teary eyed.

"You are my only sister sweetu how can I not do all this for you?" He hugged me getting emotional.

"Happy Birthday princess" He handed me the knife and motioned me for cutting the cake.

Everyone was busy gossiping and enjoying family time when my phone pinged.

Unknown number:- What are you doing Belle?

Reyaansh fuckkk...how did he get my number?

I contemplated for at least 10 minutes whether to reply him or not.

"How did you get my number?"

Unknown :- I have sources sweetheart.

Asshole. I could imagine his signature smirk on his face.

"Well, that's creepy. Are you a stalker?"

Unknown :- Find it out for yourself. Let's meet tomorrow.... 10 a.m at the same cafe.

The sane part of my mind told me to deny the offer but the thing is it's not an offer , it's more like an order. And for some stupid reason I find myself unable to deny his orders.

"And what makes you think I'll come?"

Unknown :- Because I am not the only one attracted to you Belle.

Ohh fuckk he's attracted to me? The stupid butterflies decided to erupt in my stomach.

"Fine. I'll let you know. Bye" I replied after calming down a bit.

Unknown :- See you tomorrow Belle !

I smile at his text. My brain already planning what outfit should I wear.

Stupid feelings !!!

I went to bed at 11 pm as i was hell tired and also because I had to wake up early tomorrow.

Next day I woke up at 6 am sharp and went straight to freshen up.

Within 20 minutes I was standing in front of my closet selecting my outfit.

After an hour I finally went for a cute floral off shoulder one piece which ended mid thigh, styled it with some jewellery. I left my hair open applied my favourite perfume and I was all set to go.

Aahana's look :-