CHAP 1

Narrator:

On the shore of an island a strange, completely naked skeleton with black bones had just woken up. Its entire body seemed to be covered by a mucus similar to oil, its right eye was completely covered by it and its only visible pupil was a greenish blue.

"Where I am?" That skeleton asked himself, looking at the sides.

"What is this somewhat transparent liquid thing?" He questioned himself again, trying to touch the sea water directly with his hand.

"Ahhh!" He screamed in pain as he felt how his hand began to burn uncontrollably, the sensation of how his hand was melting made him run away in fear, running in the opposite direction to the sea.

After so much running he found a small town, its appearance was not at all normal, the houses were in very poor condition and the place did not appear to be in the necessary conditions to keep anyone alive.

"Who are you?" An elderly dog ​​monster asked, his fur was gray and he wore a black patch over his left eye, drawing the skeleton's attention as he noticed the rusty knife in his left hand.

"What do you plan to do with that?" The skeleton asked angrily, looking at the knife, for some reason he was not even a bit afraid of that weapon in the old man's hand, which seemed strange to him since he was immediately scared when he touched the sea water. 'Something's not right' he thought, looking away to where he came from.

At the moment he was careless, the old man prosigued to stab the skeleton's right rib, being surprised to see how it melted instantly, panicking and falling to the ground in fear.

The skeleton felt a small tickle on his right rib, finally paying attention to the old man lying on the ground who was about to wet his pants from fear.

"Are you afraid?" The old dog could not form any words and could only tremble in response "Are you afraid of me even without knowing my name? How pathetic" he proclaimed, tentacles appearing from his back, taking the old man from the ground and strangling his neck a few centimeters away from the ground.

"Nightmare" the skeleton spoke again, letting the old man fall, remaining confused "Nightmare is my name AND IT WILL BE THE NAME THAT WILL BRING YOU FEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" he finished speaking threateningly, the old man nodded his head quickly several times without being able to stop shaking every time.

"What is this place?" Nightmare asked, pointing to the town and its surroundings without losing his authoritative tone.

The old man still on the ground took courage and began to get up trembling.

"T-this is t-the h-home of t-the o-outcasts" he responded, closing his eyes waiting to be punished.

"Outcasts?" Nightmare asked intrigued.

'How does he not know about the outcasts? Even little children are warned about the outcasts' thought the old dog.

"Are you going to answer me or not?" Nightmare interrupted, losing his patience.

"T-the outcasts are-" he stopped to clear his throat.

"The outcasts a-are the criminals and poor who are expelled from the cities, e-every week a s-ship comes that brings more people to let them d-die on this i-island regardless of their age" explained the old dog, trying to avoid shaking as little as possible.

'Interesting, an island full of dangerous people, not bad at all' Nightmare thought, showing a small sinister grimace.

"Who is considered the leader of this place?" The nightmare asked interested.