Chapter 3 New room, who dis?

Currently Sunday May 14th, 2051, 11:36AM

Casey had finally finished packing and is ready to move into her new place. Jack said he'd take care of the transportation for her, he told her to be outside and ready by 11:30 AM. Sure enough, a limousine pulled up in front of her house a few minutes later. Casey packed her things into the car and said her goodbyes before going on her way.

As the drive started, she took in her surroundings. The limo had white leather seats, a few cupholders and a fridge. After a few minutes of driving she began eyeing the fridge, curious to know if anything was inside. Her curiosity got the beter of her and she decided to open it. Inside was a few water bottles and sodas but behind all of that, there was a few bottles of rum.
"Huh.." Casey smirked to herself. "Might need that sometime later" She thought to herself. "Am I really gonna take this?"............. beyond her better judgment she grabbed the bottle sneakily after looking around and making sure the driver didn't see her. She shoved it in the bottom one of the bags she had with her. "Welp. Nothin I can do about it now"

The rest of the drive was pretty nice, casey looked out the window pretty much the whole time admiring the views. Eventually they pulled up to the base and got out of the car. She grabbed whatever else she had from the trunk of the car and walked into the overwatch base. 

Jack told her just to go straight to her room and that it would be ready for her, so she did. She walked all the way to the blackwatch base. When she entered building reyes was standing there waiting for her.
"Hiii" casey spoke up, starting up a conversation
"Hey, i'm here to show you where your room is."
"Lead the way." Casey smiled before following Reyes over to the elevator.
Reyes pressed the button for the third floor and they went up.  Casey noticed the number of buttons in the elevator. It only went up to three so that meant there was only three floors. When the doors opened, casey saw a long curved hallway extending to both the left and the right. They headed to the left and stopped at the second door which Reyes opened using a key.  Inside was a bed, a small kitchen with a mini fridge, and a small bathroom on the side, and a window above the bed.  The room was small but it wasn't bad.
"Well, welcome home" Reyes commented.
"It's nice."
"Ehh. Not really but I like your energy."
She smirked at that. She set her stuff down and sat on the bed which was freshly made with plain white sheets, sort of like a hotel. 
"I'll leave you be for now so you can unpack and settle in."
Reyes said before leaving the room. Casey waved as he left with a polite smile. She looked at the time (1:04PM) and then back down at her luggage, sighing to herself before getting to work. "This is gonna take forever"
And yeah, it did take a while. But eventually she finished.
The room was now filled with tapestries and posters, most of which were either psychedelic type art or posters of her favorite shows or games.  Her bed now had two of her favorite blankets on it, one weighted and the other a howl-o-scream themed blanket (a halloween event from one of her favorite amusement parks).  She unpacked the rum from earlier and some water bottles and put them in the fridge. Her room was complete. She looked at the time again, it said 6:04PM. She had spent a whole six hours unpacking. She sighed as she laid down on her bed and began scrolling through her phone. Eventually she had to use the bathroom (as any person would) And got up to go. She did her business and when she looked around she noticed more than she did earlier. There was a closet, shower, and a sink. Casey opened the closet to see what was inside and saw shelves with what looked to be uniforms or outfits of some type and shower towels. She grabbed one of the uniforms and unfolded them. It was a blackwatch uniform. She'd have to wear that tomorrow. She laid it out for herself in the closet and walked back to the main room.
Time skip.

It's about 8:30pm now, caseys laying on her bed scrolling through her phone when she hears a knock on the door.
"Who could that be?" She thought to herself in her best comedic movie voice and went to open the door. It was Reyes and Cassidy. "oh.! hi" she awkwardly spoke as she saw the two at the door.
Cassidy was the first to speak. "Howdy" He tipped his hat slightly.
"Can we come in?" Reyes asked, and casey nodded yes as the two walked in her room.
"Nice decor." Cassidy stated as he looked around her room curiously. "Thanks" She smiled before Reyes spoke up. "We're just here to fill you in on what to expect for tommorow." "Alright." "So, the expectations are to be up and in the training room by 7am sharp.-" Cassidy then interrupted "If youre late he makes you run laps" - "shut it cass." Cassidy snickered as Reyes snapped. Casey just stood there trying to listen. "As i was saying, 7am sharp. You need to be in uniform, which you can find in your bathroom closet. Training lasts until noon with the exception of private training. Everyone has a different schedule for those, but theyre usually later in the day. Youll get yours soon. You will only refer to me as commander, or sir. We aren't on a first name basis which Cassidy here struggles to understand still." Cassidy just shrugs with a playful smirk. "Jack speaks highly of you, so i expect you to respect these rules. Understood?"
Casey took everything in and then nodded. "Yeah, I understand."
"Good. I'll see you tomorrow then" Reyes said in a softer tone than before, as he turned to leave.
Reyes left the room before Cassidy spoke again. "It's not really all that bad. He'll warm up to you eventually. He's actually a real good guy. Grumpy, but good." He smiled, trying to give casey some uplifting advice. "Thank you" She smiled genuinely, before Cassidy took off as well. She was alone again. Looking over at her phone one last time, she clicked it off and tried to get some rest.

A/N YEAAA another chapter finished