Chapter nineteen

"Alex agreed to help me find our brother if I started working for him." My jaw dropped, "What? And you agreed?" He nodded, "Z, I was at dead end, I couldn't find anything I needed help." I scoffed, "you know what? Fine do what you like maybe my other brother will be loyal." I got up and went downstairs.

I saw Alex sitting at the dinning table eating eggs with some toast and coffee, "I need clothes." He looked up and down at me, "okay, Go get some." He slid his card across to me. "Don't wait up for me." I took a pair of keys from the hooks on the wall and walked outside to the driveway. I clicked the unlock button and a Ferrari's headlights lit up, "Oh my god."

I ran to the drivers seat and did four donuts in the driveway before driving off to the mall. I went to so many shops, Primark, tk maxx, river island and some makeup places. I bought so much makeup I think I bought more makeup then clothes but what can I say.

I got some cupcakes from a small stall and took a few back Home because I couldn't eat them all. I went into the car park and their was someone standing by my car. I walked over to see Zac. I dropped everything and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much Zac, what are you doing here? Is everything okay with Rizwan?" He let a soft smile crawl on his face, "I missed you too and your brownies but mostly you, I have news for you." My heart started racing, "Boss woke up... and he's doing fine actually. he told me to send you a message in person which is you should be expecting a visit from him soon."

I started to cry and Zac held me in his arms, "hey it's okay, Zaid was right he's strong, but look you can't visit him okay." I shook my head, "No I have to, I hate it at Alex's it's the worst there's no one but him and my stinking brother." Zac raised his eyebrow, "your brothers with Zac?" I scoffed, "mhm, Alex offered him help to find my other brother if Jamal offered to work for him."

"Uh huh, okay just don't worry about anything and act as if everything is Normal and I'll see you soon." He gave me one last hug before walking into a crowd of people and disappeared. I picked all my stuff up and threw them in the car before driving back to Alex's. I wondered why Alex trusted me enough to go by myself.

Before I drove back to his house I stopped outside Rizwan's and I saw him in the window and then I saw someone's arms around his neck and the person moved forward and kissed him, I didn't know what to do, 'that must be Sara.' I thought he loved me. I pressed the horn for five seconds while screaming and drove off.

I looked through the rear view mirror and I saw him coming out and looking around. "fuck." I was stuck at a light and a car pulled up beside me. It was him, Alex looked me dead in the eye and just followed me as I drove back to his house.

I drove into the drive way and Alex pulled up the car behind me, "What the fuck was that?!" Shit did he see me with Zac, "what was what?" I said trying to act clueless, "why the fuck did you go to his house?" Thank god, if he saw me with Zac he might figure something out, "I wanted to see if he was home and he was with his fiancé."

Alex scoffed aggressively, "if you go to his house again, you won't be allowed out this house. At all." I rolled my eyes and walked inside. I stormed up to the bedroom and jumped on the bed, "ughhhhh, I hate this."

'Alex said I couldn't go to his house, he never said I couldn't call him...' I went through my contacts and I found his number, I pressed call and it started to ring. "Okay you got this, it's only been a few weeks."

Someone answered the phone, "hello?" It wasn't him, it was a girl. "Hi, I'm calling for Rizwan? Is he there right now?" The girl replied breathing heavily, "um no sorry, he's actually in the shower, can I leave a message?" I took a deep breath, "no thanks it's fine I shouldn't have called, bye." And I hung up.

I decided to ignore the whole phone call. Clearly Zac was wrong and Riz moved on so maybe I should too. I went down to dinner and it was my favourite, chicken wraps. "How did you know I loved these?" Alex chuckled, "well you are going to be my wife right? I have to know what you like."

I was confused, "huh?" What do you mean?" He chuckled in an evil way, "well considering that bitch lost the fight and your mine, I thought we should make it official." He got up, walked over to me at the end of the table, got one one knee, pulled a small red velvet box out of his pocket, asked showed me it.

"Zara Iqbal, will you marry me?" I froze for a second trying to process what was going on... "what? Are you insane?" I pushed him out of the way and from my push he slipped on the floor and I ran out of the house...