༄1.20༄

"Let the first match of the semifinals begin!" Love Helm shouts. Diane stares at Howzer, who looks away, pointing to his chest. Diane, confused, looks down, seeing a button undone and her cleavage showing. "Isn't Howzer a gentleman, everybody? He just pointed out to Matrona that one of her buttons came loose! It sounds to me like the crowd isn't too happy about that." Love Helm says, referring to the men who were booing the man. "How am I supposed to fight if I have to keep looking away from her?" Howzer asks, flustered. "Could Howzer really be a pure heart with a face like that?" Love Helm asks. "Whatever, I usually have this much showing anyway." Diane dismisses, buttoning her shirt, then she gets into a fighting stance. Howzer charges at Diane with tornadoes forming on his arm. "Rising Tornado!" He says, punching in Diane's direction, causing a tornado to form, but the girl dodges it. "Whoa! If that hits me full force, there won't be anything left." Diane points out.

"Wow, I'm glad you get what you're up against. But..." He attacks Diane, who dodges it. "Just lie back and leave everything to my magic hands. I promise it won't hurt. I'm gonna make you feel like you're flying." Howzer advises. "That guy's amazing! Everything he says is sexual." Meliodas claims. "No! No, it's not." Howzer shouts, flustered. "Really?" Diane asks, covering her chest. "You've got it all wrong. I'm just trying to get this over with because I don't like hurting girls. No matter how tough they are!" Howzer tells her, throwing attacks her way, which she dodges. "Look at that! Matrona's still on the defensive!" Love Helm points out. "Got no choice. I really wish I didn't have to back a woman into a corner like this." Howzer says, throwing two tornadoes on both sides of Diane. "Tornadoes have formed on both Matrona's right and left! And there's no more space behind her. She's been cornered!" Love Helm shouts. "Not good." King says. "Whether you jump or dive down, my tornadoes will cut into the ground or climb into the sky!" Howzer says, running at Diane, who is screaming.

"Looks like this is checkmate!" Howzer shouts, going to deliver the final blow, but Diane stops him. "Impossible. You said there'd be nothing left if my tornadoes hit you full force." Howzer says, only to receive a slap from Diane. "I meant that I didn't wanna ruin these clothes I borrowed. Jerk!" Diane says, referring to the now torn clothing. "This is getting interesting. Been a long time since I've been able to really bring it." Howzer says, holding his hands out in front of him, forming another tornado. "You better run if you don't wanna die." He advises. "Whirl Shock!" He shouts, throwing a vortex wall at Diane, who screams when she gets hit. "Diane, no!" King shouts. "Uh, didn't expect that." Diane states dazed. "It ain't over yet!" Howzer shouts, putting his hands on the ground, forming an ever bigger tornado. "What the heck is going on? I'm out of here!" Love Helm shouts, jumping off the ring. "What do you think of the most powerful storm I can make?" Howzer asks. "This is amazing! I can't even see inside it!" Meliodas says. "I think Diane's in big trouble." King points out.

"It's time to fly." Howzer tells her. "Victory is mine!" He claims once her feet left the ground. Diane screams before glaring at Howzer. "Heavy Metal!" Diane shouts, and her body turns to metal, forcing her back down to the ground, causing her to knee Howzer in the stomach, splitting the arena and most of the land. "W-what happened?" Love Helm asks, getting back in the ring. "It looks like Howzer's out cold! Our winner for the first round of the semifinals is Matrona!" Love Helm announces, and Diane rushes to Howzer's side, checking if he's alright. "Hey, are you okay?" She asks, holding him up. "My ass got kicked is all." Howzer dismisses. "Guess I kinda lost it and fought for real. Sorry." She apologizes either way.

"I got one of the Seven Deadly Sins to go all-out against me. It's actually an honor." Howzer tells her. "What are you talking about? I'm just a normal girl who's passing through town." Diane continues with her facade. "You're not fooling anyone." Howzer tells her. "I think there's romance in the air." Meliodas says to a fuming King. "Hey, Diane! You get away from that guy right this minute!" King shouts. "Oh, jeez." Diane sighs. "Diane, I knew it!" Diane drops Howzer, leaving him to fall, and gets up, walking in the direction of her friends. "Hey, wait." He tries to stop her. "Really sorry." She apologizes, sticking her tongue out and then running to the sins.