༄1.22༄

"You dog! Remove your filthy hands from the Princess!" Griamore tells Ban. "That's pretty dirty of you using a woman as a hostage! I mean, good job turning the tables, Ban!" Hawk corrects himself. "Ban, don't do that!" Seraphina advises. "Do what I say, and nothing will happen to her. Now listen up, bring the Captain back, and let the princesses out of that bubble. Do that and you'll get your woman back." Ban negotiates with him. "Princesses?" Griamore questions. Ban gets sliced in the back by a lavender-haired knight, making him let go of the princess. "You bitch... Jheri curl!" He shouts. Veronica falls into Griamore's arms. "Are you all right?" He asks the princess. "That's 'Jericho'." The knight corrects Ban, sheathing her sword with a foot on the Sin's back. Guila approaches and Hawk lets out a nervous laugh seeing the women.

"I guess it's finally time for the real star to show his stuff!" He says. "The what?" Elizabeth asks. "Take this!" Hawk charges at them, and rolls. "Rolling Ham Attack!" Guila snaps her fingers and an explosion sends the pig flying. "Hawk! No!" Seraphina shouts. "We've achieved all of our objectives. So, Sir Griamore, please release your magical ability now." Guila tells the male knight. Griamore hums and releases the bubble causing Elizabeth and Seraphina to fall on their knees, exclaiming in shock. Guila walks over to them and holds a hand out to Elizabeth. 'They want Meliodas' sword so I won't let them have it.' Seraphina tightens her grip on the sword and looks up at the knight. "Come give me your hand." Guila tells Elizabeth. "Hold it." Veronica pushes the hand away. "I appreciate the help. But I'll be the one to bring Ellie back home. Your objectives... or more accurately, Hendrickson's, were only Meliodas and that sword, weren't they?" Veronica asks.

Guila draws her lance on Veronica. "What are you doing?" Griamore asks. "Now, I ask that you hand Princess Elizabeth over to us quietly." Guila tells her. Seraphina swiftly kicks the lance out of Guila's hand and kicks the female knight into her companion. Griamore then traps them inside a sphere. "Thank you for protecting Princess Veronica." Griamore tells her. Seraphina nods tightening her grip on the sword. "I won't allow you to speak to the Princess that way." Griamore says to Guila. "Nicely done!" Veronica tells them. "I have no idea what you plan to do, but you and Hendrickson need to be brought up on charges at a court-martial." Veronica says to the knights. Seraphina tightens her grip on Meliodas' sword and Elizabeth runs away with the necklace. "Hey, Ellie! Ellie!" Veronica calls out to her sister, chasing her. "Princess!" Seraphina also chases Elizabeth.

"Princess Veronica!" Griamore screams startling Seraphina. Seraphina sees a vision of a badly injured Veronica and picks up her pace. Veronica lets go of her sword and grabs Elizabeth's shoulder. The ground below them glows white and the older princess pushes her sister out of the way. Seraphina lets go of the sword and tackles Veronica just as the mine explodes. The girls roll with Seraphina wrapping her arms around Veronica to protect her. They stop with Seraphina landing on top of Veronica. She pulls herself up and looks down at the princess. "Ellie?" Veronica questions. "Mm-mm. Seraphina." The white-haired woman shakes her head and corrects the princess. Seraphina moves off of Veronica and sits beside her. "Are you hurt?" She asks, helping the princess sit up. "No, I'm fine. Thank you." Veronica replies. "It's nothing, really." Seraphina tells her. "Big Sister? Seraphina?" Elizabeth calls out to them.

"Elizabeth!" Seraphina alerts her of their location. Elizabeth runs over to them worried. "Are you both all right?" She asks. "We're fine." Veronica replies and turns to Seraphina. "You're okay, right?" She asks. "I'm fine." Seraphina nods. Elizabeth throws herself and the girls hugging them. "I was so worried!" She cries. "We're fine silly." Veronica tells her sister, patting her head. "Elizabeth! Seraphina!" Hawk runs over to them. "Princess Veronica!" Griamore runs alongside him. Hawk lets out a sigh seeing the uninjured females. "Thank you for not only saving Princess Veronica once, but twice." Griamore tells the woman. Seraphina has now officially earned his respect. "It appears that my tactic failed. Oh well, we'll just have to use force now." Guila says, walking over with Jericho. She spots the sword and picks it up. "You two are nothing but filthy swine!" Hawk shouts. "You filth--" Griamore's cut off but Guila blew him and Hawk away.

"Griamore!" Veronica runs to her knight. Seraphina holds her hand out glaring at the knights. "Come to me, Solar!" She shouts. "Huh?" Jericho looks at her confused. There's a glint in the sky and the scythe flies into Seraphina's hand. "You want to see the power Friesia spoke about?" Seraphina asks twirling her scythe behind her, holy magic faintly exuding off her and her necklace glows a little. "This power..." Guila mumbles. Jericho gets on guard but Seraphina appears in front of them in an instant. "Whispering Doom!" She swings the blade at the ground in front of their feet, causing an explosion and knocking them back. "Seraphina." Elizabeth looks at the woman who twirls her scythe and has it standing beside her. The amber cracks and dark energy sips through, it eventually breaks and a mass of dark energy is released.

 Seraphina freezes in place, feeling a shiver run up her spine. Meliodas stood in front of Elizabeth with black markings on the right side of his body, his eyes jet black and his face expressionless. Seraphina had little time to react when Guila shoots a fireball at her. She closed her eyes to brace for impact but wasn't hit. Instead, she felt the dark energy way too close to her. Seraphina opens her eyes and looks up at Meliodas who is holding her bridal style. He looks down at her, tilting his head as if to ask if she is okay. Seraphina meekly nods and hums, scared. Meliodas takes note of this but instead of letting her go, he pulls her closer. 

༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄

The way I would let this man bleeeeeeeeeeeep.

I just wanted to let you all know that there's history between Meliodas and Seraphina waaaaay beyond Danafall and like it won't be explained until s4 so if you have any suggestions let me know and if they go well with what I'm planning to do them I'll include them.