༝ ˚ 。⋆𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⋆。 ˚ ༝

Sereia's feet were planted firmly in a stark black pebbled shore. Sebastian joined her not long later.

"Where is Ominis? Isn't he coming too?" She asked but Sebastian shook his head. "He's trying to 'convince' Addeline not to leave us here." He replied.

"After you took off she suggested that we could just apparate back to Hogwarts." Sereia shivered at the idea of apperating again, and with such a long distance too. She hated the idea and hoped Ominis would do a good job at convincing Addeline not to do such a thing.

"But let's not worry about that right now." Sebastian told her as he looked back down at her and then up at the fortress before them. It rested on the pebbled black beach, a stone wall that stretched high towards the sky.

Lestrange's strong hold of oddities that he deemed unfit for monsters and halfbloods to posses. Her song was in there... somewhere. She could feel it. But just looking at the fortress, she knew finding her song would be much harder than she originally anticipated.

"Come on." Sebastian took her hand and approached the fortress. "I can get us inside by aparating." He added. "It will be a short enough distance that if we need to apparate back to Hogwarts I'll still have the energy to." He told her with a grin but she grimaced at the idea of apparition again.

"I know it's not ideal... but it's the fastest way in." He said. "Just trust me."

He took her hand and the twisting and turning of apparition took a hold of Sereia as they were pushed through space and into the dark and murky fortress.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

There were shelves upon shelves of bizarre items covered in dust and cobwebs. Overton had obviously been collected for quite some time. He had oddities from just about every content from every era.

"What are we looking for exactly?" Sebastian asked as the meandered around.

"I mean, I know we're looking for a 'siren song' but what does that look like exactly?" Sereia shrugged. "No idea." She added as she looked at rows and rows of relics of all kinds with etchings of eyes all over them. She shivered at the sight and quickly looked away.

"I'll know it when I see it." She added and Sebastian's eyes fell on the eye relics.

"Amazing." he said as he reached out to touch it but Sereia swatted his hand away. "These are relics of time. The holder would be allowed to see through all of time and space." He continued.

"Don't." Seriea said simply. "Lets only touch what we came here for. This place... it does not make me feel good. I want to get out of here as soon as possible." Sereia added.

"But the Seer relic- it could help..." "No, Sebastian." Sereia said firmly and walked past him, away from the uneasing relic and to another shelf full of sea shells.

Cockles.

Of all things, why did it end up belong cockle clam shells? A slight smile tugged at her lips as she reached up to them. She hesitated, remembering what she told Sebastian. They shouldn't touch anything that they hadn't come for.

But these shells... maybe this was it.

There were plaques on the shelves in front of each clam shell. They were covered in a thick layer of dust so she couldn't read them. She lifted a hand and wiped the dust away from the first one.