༝ ˚ 。⋆𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⋆。 ˚ ༝

(TW: mentions and insinuated rape and extreme violence & murder in this chapter. Read with caution or skip if these things make you uncomfortable)

He used some kind of spell that I had never seen before.

He used the memory from my head to create two forms from silver mist, I recognized them both.

One was me, a few years younger with wild hair and an oversized dress that I had found in my mother's closet. The other sent a pang of hurt through my body.

Woodlyn.

Yes it was true, Sebastian didn't know the whole story.

Overton decided he would show him everything. The forms of mist danced around each other, limbs entangled together and lips connected in a kiss.

"Woodlyn, my son, knew what Sereia was. He knew she was a monster and he would cleanse the world of her sin." Overton began.

"He first got her trust."

The forms of mist pulled back and looked at each other. The form of me, a few years younger, caressed Woodlyn's silver cheek. I watched as Mist Sereia turned her back and then Woodlyn lunged on her.

"When she was at her weakest, he attacked."

I bit my lip and looked away, I did not want to see this, not again. I had already lived through it once I didn't want to live through it again.

Sebastian remained watching and I saw his face harden at the sight. I could see the silver mist figures reflected in his eyes.

"He took many things from her that day but the greatest of all was her song which left her powerless."

I looked back to see Woodlyn leaving, my own mistiful self shouting at him and once he was gone she layed there, sobbing and defeated.

"Woodlyn thought he had won. And he had, but he was too pompous. He returned to her to gloat. That was his flaw."

I remembered, days had passed and Woodlyn returned to the shore as I was collecting shells. The figures displayed it well but I recalled it myself. I had just picked up- whatelse- but a cockle shell when I saw him.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Woodlyn walked over to me. I dropped the shell out of my fingers and I started to run but he was too fast. He caught me, his strong arms wrapped around my torso and threw me down onto the sand.

He stood over me and kicked me in my side. I screamed in pain and thrashed around, trying to get up but he refused. He pinned me down, his hands holding my shoulders to the ground and his knees on my thighs. I screamed and shouted.

"Shut up!"

he had yelled at me over and over again.

"You bitch! Shut up!"

he slapped me and that only made me angrier. I screamed in his face, a scream of pure rage.

"I'm going to have to remind you of what you are, nothing." He said. "And anything you may have had, any power, I have taken from you. You are weak because of me and I'll remind you of that you bitch." He reached down and unclasped his belt and ripped my skirt up.