Chapter 1

KORY'S POV ❥❥❥

I opened my eyes to find light as it was dark with my eye closed but then it was what I wasn't expecting. I can't comprehend where I am, I can't feel the warmth and coziness of my room. I was in a room or a basement it was cold, empty and I was on the floor. All I can hear are sounds of waves, Water.

I closed my eyes and opened them again trying to see if I was dreaming and I wasn't. Still the same place as before it's beginning to get shitty. Where was I? How did I get here? I looked at my body, I was  fully clothed, they are my clothes of yesterday.

Zion, Kayla, David had took me out, we went on a boat ride cause I loved the waters. After some hours, we had came back to Drèame, a small town where we leave in. Everyone knew each other there. We were always united.

And I have never felt the urge to go back home as I want to right now. I was sleeping in my cabin with Kayla, Zion, David who had a sleepover at my place. Where were they? Are they here with me? No, if they were they'd be here with me. Maybe another basement.

I looked around the room had a small mini window at the right side, one cannot even pass through it was too tiny for for a human size. There was a door and I didn't waste time standing up to my feet and ran for the door. When I got close to it I twisted the door knob but no result.

Of course how could I have been so stupid. It was locked, I was trapped, I was scared, dying, most of all....

Claustrophobic.

I hated close rooms, I hated been in them. I want to go back home to my friends to my town . I miss the green of my town. I want to go back home and I screamed.

"Is anyone there?!" I yelled through the door my nails scratching at the door.

I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Open the door! Let me out!!!" I screamed with all my might.

The energy is getting drained from my body.

"Please..."I crashed to the floor and sobbed, I choked on the little to no air I was breathing in. Everything was spinning, can't breathe, can't see.

I heard the door knob twist and the door flew open, A tall figure was standing by the door.

"He is in there My king." I heard someone say. I can't see them my eyes feel heavy.

I hear footsteps approaching me to  where I was laying, I was trying so hard to keep my eyes open but I can't the last thing I saw was a blurry picture of male whose eyes were looking at me I think? All that was what I saw before it turned dark.

                               დდდ