Chapter 2

Damon's POV

I was talking to Landon my best friend when Austin my personal guard came to me. " My king." He bowed.

I nodded and looked at him hoping to hear good news. He smiled, "He is here." I grinned hearing that, he is here, My angel was here. The boy I loved was here.

I didn't waste time dismissing Landon who looked please to get away from me. Oh honestly I was in a good mood now, but I'll come for him later. I couldn't wait to see my Angel now.

When he was leading me to the basement I was shocked and stopped walking abruptly. He couldn't have put my angel in the basement. It was cold in there.

"You took him there?!" I asked him angrily.

"Y-yes my King I thought-"

"You thought what? To keep my angel in the basement? What the hell! I'll just deal with you later" I was closed to hitting him on the face my fists clenching so hand my knuckles were turning white.

He looked like he would shit his pants any moment from now. Oh, I'll make him do that for sure.

"Take me to him now!" I growled at him.

"Yes, Y-your Majesty." He stuttered and hurriedly walking in front of me.

He opened the door and he looked inside. "He is here, My king." He said to me before moving for me to walk in , I glared at him before my eyes landed inside.

I saw my beautiful Angel laying on the floor, he was tossing and turning I gasped walking close to him before bending down. My angel was crying really bad his cheeks wet, his eyes were barely open and his lips quivered. I didn't waste time scooping his fragile and small body in my arms.

I took him out of there instantly.

Laying in him on my bed soon to be ours. I made sure he was tucked in properly before sending for the royal doctor.

Seeing beside his sleeping body, I saw bids of sweats on his forehead and wiped it with my handkerchief. I admired him, he was so beautiful even more beautiful than the last time I saw him. It's been in my mind from day one, since the very first day I saw him, I've always wanted him. I followed him, I obsessed over him. I learnt that he loved knitting, cooking, and most of all nature, the greens everything about it. He loves eggs. I know more that I should and it's not creepy to me. I love this boy here, I want him all to myself because from that day we met, when he touched me he had stolen something precious from me and now he's with it. And he doesn't know.

I didn't realize the doctor came in already. He examines him and told me he was fine and that he had fainted because his blood pressure was high, And something triggering might have caused it. He was locked in room for fuck sake.

I sighed,

That idiot guard I should just throw him out but he's just good at his job that's why I'm leaving him but I'll deal with him for sure. Maybe I'd make him eat a bowl of chillie pepper, that's sound good. Or maybe I'll look into other punishment.

I thank the doctor before he left though he prescribed some medicines for him.

I watched my sleeping beauty, his chest rising ever so steady. I can't wait for him to wake up. I want to talk to him, hear his sweet voice. I want him to see me, He is here and I'm so happy.

Oh God I can't wait.

KORY'S POV

I flutter my eyes open but immediately shit it back. When did the place suddenly became this bright. It was dark and cold but it was bright and warm in here. Finally I opened them again rubbing my eyes a little. I scanned my surrounding, everywhere was different. I felt a soft material underneath and I checked to see it was a bed. A big bed.