𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

Victoria

"That will be all for today, thank you!" I yelled for everyone across the room. I sigh in relief when this photoshoot was over.

I made my way towards my office and plopped down on my chair. My ears perked up when I heard my secretary yelling at someone.

"You can't go in there!"

"Ma'am please stop!"

"Wait—"

My office door burst opened and in walk a very angry Ella, glaring at me. My secretary run in behind her a second later, looking like she's going to burst into tears at any moment.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Clark, I tried to stop her." My secretary said, her eyes fearful when she stares at me.

"It's alright, take the day off." I nod at her and she looked shocked for a moment before she nodded her head and thanked me.

The poor woman deserves it.

"Now, care to explain why you're here?" I asked Ella dryly.

"It's Cameron." She said, a worried look on her face. I motioned for her to sit.

"What about her?" I asked as I leaned back into my chair.

"I think she's kidnapped, Victoria, I haven't heard from her in days, everyone at Camelot hasn't seen her since Monday and it's Friday!" She rambled, her voice shaky.

My heart dropped as she said that Cameron could have been kidnapped.

"Well I haven't talked to her since Monday, and let's just say we didn't have a good conversation that day." She looked at me with a frown.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't really know what happened back in Italy, but ever since we've been back, she's been acting weird and every time I asked her what's wrong, the more she just push me away." I said frustratedly, Ella nodded her head.

"Do you have an access card to her penthouse?" She asked standing up from her chair. I frown but nodded.

"Yes, why?" I asked her.

"Let's go and check if she's maybe at the penthouse." I raised a brow at her.

"So what you're saying is, that you didn't think to go and check on her sooner?" My voice raising slightly.

"I'm sorry okay! I thought everything was okay until I got a call from Jenna asking where  Cameron is." She said in a panic tone and I sigh.

"Let's go!" I grabbed my handbag and walked to my private elevator I had in my office.

• • •

The elevator doors open to the penthouse and I walked in, Ella behind me.

"Cameron!" I yelled out.

I walked into the living room and my heart dropped when I saw a metal bat on the floor with a broken lamp on the floor scattered in pieces.

"Ella, call the police." She frowned and when she saw the mess on the floor her face paled.

I walked to the kitchen and saw another thing broken.

The flower pot I gave her.

There's this feeling in my gut that tells me something is awfully wrong here. What the hell happened to my baby!

I startled when I saw Bowie at my feet. "You scared me." The cat meows constantly and I knew something was wrong.

Cameron wouldn't just disappear without making sure that Bowie is taking care of.

After walking through the whole penthouse, I saw nothing out of place except for the living room and kitchen.

After two hours of being questioned by the police, they left and told us they would call us if they found something.

"Where's Cameron's phone?" Ella asked me.

"I don't know, but maybe there's something that will point out what happened." She nods and started to search for Cameron's phone.

I went to her room upstairs and scanned the room. After searching everywhere and didn't find anything, I decided to dial her number.

I heard a vibration sound coming from under the bed and I became confused. How did her phone get there?

I grabbed the phone and sit at the end of the bed. I unlocked her phone since I know her password.

"Ella!" I called her and in a minute she was beside me.

"Here's a unknown number that called her while we were in Italy." She nods with a frown on her face.

"I'm sending this to my private investigator to trace this number." I said in a cold voice.

I dialled Greg's number and waited for him to answer. He will find this person in no time.

"Ms, Clark, how can I help you today?" Came his deep voice over the phone.

"Greg, I'm going to send you a number, find out the location of the number, as soon as possible." I ordered.

"I'm on it." Hanging up the phone I sent him the number and sigh.

"Now all we do is wait."

————————————————————————————————————

~ R