XII - I Must Admit

I have wronged you, and to make amends to my wrongdoing, I shall stand as your protecter. As of today, I have marked you with my royal crest. In the event you may die, so shall I, and for that you will now never leave my side, I cannot risk my own life, so I must always be protecting yours.

Your eyes glanced over it in shock, your eyes widened, and you wasted no time in rushing towards the kings' quarters. 

"What the hell is this? What do you mean crest? What did you do?!" You demand, pointing to the letter and pulling the king out of his concentration. He had his nose in a few documents and raised his gaze to you the moment you stormed in yelling. 

"Lift your shirt." He says calmly bringing a finger up to your stomach and curling up the hem of your top to reveal an intricate design of black markings on your lower stomach. Toji stood up, peeling off his shirt to show you a matching design plastered on his upper back, just below his neck. "Why would you do something like that?!" 

"For some reason I felt unbearably awful once you left. I had to make some kind of amends so I could sleep at night. This wasn't entirely for you. I needed to balance out the evil in my own morale. It seems I'm incapable of hurting you without it falling back on me, so I just decided to put that on paper. Because of me you were not eating or sleeping, this way whatever you feel is what I feel. So, control your emotions, I don't have time to put up with much nonsense, but this will also help me learn how to take care of you. Since you won't let me feel you from here..." he says pressing on the lowest part of your tummy. "I'll have to touch you here..." his hand raises from your belly and finds its way to your head as he presses down on it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Having the king of your kingdom's mental state utterly controlled by your hand was one of the most entertaining things you could ever do in your life. Causing his mood swings. Finding what makes him annoyed what makes him super happy. It was a complete shift in the dynamic, so much so that you didn't even have a problem with the reckless decision he made... though sometimes it would cross your mind how much he has placed in the palm of your hand. His death would be monumental, and his death was solely dependent on yours. 

"Is there a way to reverse the crest?" You ask seemingly out of the blue. Toji was in his study, as . usual. You never realized how much of a hermit the man was until recently. 

"Hmm? Remove? No, why?" He says lifting a pair of glasses off his nose and up into his hair. The sight made you chuckle to yourself. You had always noticed the red markings on the inner skin of his nose but never saw the glasses, you assumed he just always took them off before you arrived but since the crest had been placed, he was less aware of your presence, or perhaps his body had just become more comfortable with you.  

"...n... nothing. Just curious. I feel like it's just so... obvious. It's in such a strange place." You drone, running your finger about the lower region of your stomach. 

"You're aware no one can see it other than you and I. Crests are only visible to its hosts." He assures. To that all you could do is nod but— of course you knew that. After he had told you he put a fucking crest on you that took up half of your torso you did extensive research on them, many books in his library and a few you snuck from his study gave you all the information you needed. You knew there *was* a way to remove them, and you found it strange that he would lie. In all honesty you'd only brought it up to see if he had any thoughts around removing it, and by his reaction, you could assume that was a no. 

"You've been eating more." He says casually, throwing his leg over his knee as he spun in his chair to face you, his glasses still holding his bangs back, showing his handsome face in his wholeness, only a few strands of his dark hair framing his exposed forehead. 

You immediately got embarrassed and watched as his face flushed. His hands flew to his forehead to rub his temples. "Can you stop, I didn't mean that in a bad way, why are you feeling this way? Fuck." He breathes deeply as the flush moves further to his ears and to the back of his neck. You'd never seen him blush so ferociously... or at all for that matter. You could see his frustrated expression through his hands, his long lashes batted at his palms as his eyebrows came together in a tight knot. 

The thoughts bubbling to your head you desperately tried to suffocate, this is what you had been trying to avoid it was only a matter of time before he—

"Really?" His voice rung through your ears, you shut your eyes just to escape the gaze you knew was awaiting you. "So that's why I haven't been able to wrap that pretty body around my finger? You're disinterested in dominance? Hmm? You like seeing me like this, needy? Needing you? Wanting you? This is all I had to do? Answer me." 

Toji stands up but this time he doesn't tower over you menacingly rather he stoops his body to lean towards you pathetically with the same frustration painted on his face that you felt deep in your core. his hands found their way to your shoulders as you stammered on your words. 

Those big hands trailed down, felt every crevice and curve and landed at your hips before he allowed himself to fall to his knees, placing his face against your lap as his hands fell lower to cup your ass and down the back of your thighs to hug the back of your knees. 

He looks up at you, glasses falling back from his hair as his hand reaches for yours, he brings your palm to knit into his hair, gripping it and staring into your eyes with a face redder than the tongue he was nearly panting with. "Please answer me. How do you feel? Am I the only one that feels like this? Tell me, is this my emotions I'm feeling... or yours. Tell me?" He pleads, knowing the answer, only playing into your obvious enticement with his current submissiveness.    

You push his hand away and grip his hair on your own, pulling his hair back and pulling him up off his knees and up to your eye level, still crouched—uncomfortably for him because of the drastic height difference— but nonetheless he stood there, complacent to you and whatever you wanted to do to him. 

"It's mine, Sire. All mine."