IX - Entertainment

Breakfast was, as it always is, a long table of foods yet you only ate a small portion. You always ate it hoping the leftovers didn't get thrown away. Toji looks over at you eating a buttery chocolate croissant with eggs and fruits on the side. He noticed the way you laid into the bacon, but only when he wasn't looking directly at you. "Why don't you ever try anything new?" He asks. "I do! Today I'm eating a croissant, I've never had one before today," you explain, though he didn't seem impressed. "There's a full table of foods from across the world and you concentrate on the fruits from right outside." He says.

"You know when you buy a new shirt or pants. It feels good pulling the fabric against your skin. But imagine if you cultivated the materials for it and stitched it together with your bare hands. Would it feel the same? 'Cause to me it would fit a little better, and a little warmer. The knowledge of the work and the care and love behind it makes it better. That is why I focus on the fruit." Toji's cheek rested on his hand as he looked over at you with heavy tired eyes. "You seem sleepy, am I boring you?" Toji shakes his head and smirks. "I didn't sleep well last night," he admits, leaning upwards and rubbing his eyes.

There was no answer to that, only the sound of you clanking about the plate and humming as you chewed. When the king was satisfied with his meal he left to go to the bathroom, you waited outside and when he returned, you admitted you needed to go as well. Only when you went he did not wait outside, he instead followed you in and sat on the floor right in front of the toilet. You laughed a bit to yourself. "What is this?" You ask. He looks at you with such genuine curiosity it's laughable.

"Is it your mission in life to make my life as complicated as humanly possible?" You ask. "Yes, but only when I am bored out of my mind. Today I have nothing to do, so I'd like you to entertain me." He says. "Entertain you how?" He doesn't have an answer to your question, but your torment and embarrassment are things he knows will entertain him so he gestures to the toilet once more. 

"I won't be able to do it with you there between my legs sire. At least stand off to the side if you're going to be a creep," you say, making sure to mumble the last bit. Surprisingly enough he turns his back to the toilet, leaving you just enough room to sit behind him. A few moments pass of pure silence, you knew you wouldn't be able to do anything with him there listening. You watch as his back draws closer to your legs until he is completely leaned against you with his head perched at your knees. He looks up at you with his head against your thighs and asks, "D'ya need help?" A hard stream shoots out and you push him off of you. It was truly just a reflex but while he was down you went quickly, wiped, and flushed before he turned around.

"My apologies sire, I'm all done though. We can go now." You say with a perky attitude. The man clears his throat and smiles. "I think you've forgotten something." He says, pointing down at your feet. As you look down, you recognize your panties strung around your ankles. You had already flatten your dress over, completely forgetting a very crucial part of your outfit. "C'mon, lift that skirt up and put them on." He says. "I'm not one of your midnight harlots. I rather just leave them as they are." You say.

"Perfect. Then you will do just that." The king lifts you up and finishes stripping your underwear from around your feet. He flings them into a hamper before sitting you down and pushing you along.

The moment you made it out the sire was quick to scream out. "We would like to be dressed now." With that, you were whisked away and clothed.. as you were on most mornings, the only issue now was that you had nothing diving you and the servants. Toji was standing alongside you being clothed as well. His head was turned to look at you, one arm stretched out as his robes were pulled onto him.

"Do you all have an extra pair of underwear?" You ask. The servant looks up at you and shakes her head. "No ma'am, but your garment today doesn't make it imperative to wear underwear." She assures. You breathe deeply and hum, forcing a fake smile through clenched teeth. "Great."