|Volume 1|~Izun~ Chapter 1 My name is Izun! Cool Gift

Sometimes we have to wonder who we are. No matter how many times I ask my parents, they cannot give me an accurate answer. But despite this, I think about it all the time. Am I a bad drone? It seems that I am not lazy, but on the contrary, I am very hardworking. I am very kind like my father and when necessary I can stand up for myself like my mother, but her trait does not prevail so often. So why? Why don't I have friends? There was one friend and I didn’t save her.

Today I turn 8 years old, and I don’t even go to school and I didn’t go to kindergarten. I received the first 4 grades of education at home, my father taught me from the age of 4, for which I am very grateful to him, because as I know, my peers study only in the 2nd grade, and I have knowledge of the entire primary school. But maybe someday I will find out the reason, now I need to enjoy it before it’s too late. Is it true?

In a cozy house, a little Drone, about 130-135 cm tall, was sitting at the table opposite the cake.

His light and the hair that stuck out from all sides were purple in color, and he looked like an ordinary Worker Drone.

There was a candle on the cake in the shape of the number 8, and two voices were heard from the side.

? and ? -One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, EIGHT!

I heard the joyful cries of my parents. Then, as soon as I blew out the candle, my mother jumped up to me and took me by the head and wrapped me in a cake display.

? - Ha ha ha ha!-she burst out laughing evilly.

N-Uzi, why are you doing this....?! - Dad intervened.

Uzi-Don’t be afraid, it wasn’t the main cake - she answered, interrupting.

Uzi went to the oven and took out a huge cake.

Uzi-Sit down.

N and Izun sat down opposite each other, and Uzi placed the cake on the table. She just wanted to sit down when she heard a knock on the door.

N-Your father has come.

Uzi-Probably.

The Uzi got up and went to the door. Opening it, a worker of the same height with a mustache stood in front of her.

Khan-Well, hello.

Uzi-Hello dad.

They hugged and went into the house to the table.

Everyone was gathered, they congratulated Izun, wished him all the best, and Uzi prepared a gift for him. 

Izun-(If we say that the company on my birthday is small, then for me it’s not. Grandpa Khan is constantly at work and visits us only on someone’s birthday, New Year and goes with us to liberation parades from the JcJenson company, or as it is also called Drone Day. It was very ironic that as a teenager his mother did not dislike him, and then she always began to invite him to holidays, later this grew into the fact that now he does not need an invitation, he comes himself and no one minds. With with mom they always calmly discussed life, and with dad they always laughed at each other’s jokes. Considering the fact that in seven years of my life I never went further than the yard, and if I did go out, it was with my parents sitting in a basket behind my back, then I don’t have absolutely friends, especially after that incident.....)

The holiday passed unnoticed amid cheerful conversations. Grandpa had already left for work, and dad made mom wash the dishes.

Izun-Mom, Dad, thank you for the holiday, you are the best, I was tired and went to bed.

Uzi - Good night.

N-sweet dreams.

Izun went up to the second floor and went into the bedroom.