|Volume 1| ~Aunt J~ Chapter 15 Disappointment. Hello home

Izun-W-w-what's wrong with your display?!

×Jason×-*rough and hard voice* You told me that you know everything about the Dismantlers. Are you surprised by Hunting Mode now?

Izun-Hunting Mode?! (So ​​that's why his strength felt like it doubled!)

×Jason×-*grins ominously* Are you ready?

Izun-*swallow*

×Jason×-Hehehehe! Graah!!! *rushes predatorily at Izun*

Izun-What?!

The speed of the Dismantler in Hunting Mode was so great that the purple one was not even able to see his dash.

×Jason×-*punches Izun in the stomach at full speed. It flies off, spitting out oil. Before the purple one comes to his senses, he flies up and delivers a lightning-fast uppercut blow*

Izun-*before he had time to understand anything, he was already flying into the air from the enemy’s last uppercut*

(What kind of power?! The blows are just like aunt J) *Izun almost stopped in the air, but Jason, being behind him, sent him into a rapid fall with a powerful slap on the back. Izun landed face first into the ring and rode across it leaving a stripe of indentation* Kha! Kha! Hurt......

×Jason×-*laughs maniacally. Jason began to fall towards Izun and landed on his back with both knees*

Izun-*bent over and splashed oil out of his mouth profusely* AHHHHHH!!!!!!

×Jason×-*chuckles a little. He stood up and then grabbed Izun by his purple hair and lifted him off the ground with his back to him. He clenched his fist and, without letting go, Izun began punching him in the back, using him as a punching bag*

Izun-*after a recent series of attacks, he could not move and therefore just dangled exhaustedly, enduring another portion of excruciating agony* Ahh! H..... Enough......

×Jason×-*finished punching Izun and threw him backwards. Stepped on his foot and began to trample*

Izun-*whined painfully while suffering beatings*

×Jason×-It's time to finish....... I've already beaten you enough, and our confrontation now looks more like a beating than a battle. Therefore, I, as a Dismantler, will kill you as a Worker. *replaced the hand with claws. Made a swing* I am the Dismantler! Dismantler! *has already started to strike, but stopped near the purple one’s neck* What is it?! I'm the Dismantler! It will be easy for me to kill him! *tried to hit again, but also stopped* I-I, Dismantler..... My ancestors were created to kill..... *hands trembled. After a while, the yellow cross on the display was replaced by two yellow eyes* B-b-but I can’t...... *fell to my knees* I c-can’t....... Damn! *stands up and turns around and walks away* I’m not a killer. Eventually you won't get up again, so I win.

Before Jason had time to come to his senses, he felt someone standing behind him.

Izun-*barely standing on his feet* Where are you going?

Jason-*was so shocked that he couldn’t even turn around* H-h-h-how are you?!

Izun-*made a quick sweep, and when Jason was knocked down, Izun lay on his back and kicked him in the back with both legs*

Jason-*He was already exhausted by Hunting Mode and therefore could not do anything. He flew up above the ring from Izun's blow*

Izun-Get! My last attack! *jumped up after Jason* Foton Blast! *shot Foton Blast underneath himself and thus gave himself a strong upward acceleration. At high speed, Izun flew headfirst into Jason's back and they flew further upward*