Chapter 4 - The Wolf's Den

There was something about this place that was hypnotic and alluring. Justin wasn’t going to like this report one bit. Wasn’t going to be happy with the fact that even he was having a hard time turning away from the lights and atmosphere.

Dazzling neons, an infectious and pleasing sensation, drawn…

His eyes looked up to the support beams then to the dancefloor where the infectious vibes thrived. Everyone was dancing. He saw it somehow. Everyone was… Unique. Or was it just the trick of the light? The different colors and shapes of the people around him.

Suddenly the lights flashed out, a roar of screams and cheers vibrated around him. Leo’s eyes went wide at the sudden blindness. Yet a glow erupted from the people around, neon glowing like paint on their skin that illuminated the stage several feet away beyond the crowd.

The glow was abnormal. Leo could sense the mystic energy rise. Could feel it thrum against him. Alerting him. The glow wasn't paint. The glow wasn't human. Even the smells around him, the turtle started to see, was off. Yokai? He wondered. He saw how focused the people around him were.

Awaiting something to happen.

Their eyes focused on the stage before them. Cheers only increased as soft blue lights focused on the main stage. Music began to beat rhythmically. Techno pop beats along with the sound of female voices. The curtains parted to reveal a tall well curved woman with a sinister expression, a wide sly grin licked at her full lips. A sharp tongue darted out to lick at her lips. Singing along to the song of her part. Her hair was done in an A-line bob with a long flowing and thick tail that seemed to swirl and gravitate around her body, all the way down to her curvy thighs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnwqll4GtU

Get ready for the new look

New rhythm and a new hook

Not here to cuddle

More like leave you in puddle

Little double trouble got ya boy shook

Colors of neon flared around her and suddenly a smaller female back flips over her. A more upbeat rap but the same vicious smirk. Sisters no doubt from the eyes and smile. The smaller had darker skin, thick hair cut in a wolf cut that framed her face intentionally to bring attention to her pouty lips and large periwinkle eyes.

Haha! Here's the stich

Feed sin with ya taxes

Greedy greed wins where the cash is

Wanna sell my funny, slutty body right to the masses

Their movements were precise, practiced flawlessly. Back to back they pressed, dancing around each other and following in the others footsteps. Mirroring the other as they came to the edge of the stage.

Feelin' lonely on a Saturday night

Well, money can't buy happiness

But it can rent you paradise

Their fans reached for them, touching their legs before the pair bent down to give them their hands.

Give in to temptation

Take your time, l'll be patient