34| First day

Saahir was feeling a different kind of nervousness as he guided the twins inside the campus. He had no idea he will feel something like this but the sudden urge to protect his siblings from every bad thing was strong.

He himself was regretting bullying younger students just for a few moments of good laugh. The thought of anything like that happening with twins scared him. He promised himself not to do anything like that again and to protect the twins from all kinds of troubles.

Saamar and Saamahir were shocked as they entered inside the building. The school was huge the play ground was so big with two different courts for basketball and badminton. They were even more nervous to enter inside.

Saahir felt the grip on his hand getting tighten and he bend down to have a look. He was expecting Saamahir to get scared but surprisingly it was Saamar.

Saahir took a deep breath and kneeled in front of twins. He was taller than them but right now he wants their full attention that is why he bent down.

"Baat suno dono meri." He stated softly.

The twins looked at him with nervousness and excitement in each one's eyes.

"Daarne ki bilkul zarurt nahi ha okay? Mein yahi pe hu koi garbar ho second floor ke 2nd room me okay? Koi kuch bhi bole daarne ki need hai. Koi bully krne ki khoshis kre I promise I will take the blame just punch that person. Saamar especially you kisi se lar kar ro kar mat ana fight your best rest I will handle." Saahir said.

"Ouch." Saahir rubbed the sting on his head and looked up to see Muraad glaring at him.

"Banado inhe apne jese! Bhago yahn se." Muraad scowled at him.

"Mein bataraha hu apko in dono ko kisi teacher ne ya student kisi ne kuch kaha na toh." Saahir stood up to full height almost towering Muraad.

"Aj tak kisi teacher ne tumhe kuch kaha hai? Teachers ache ha bacho ko darou nahi! Koi kuch nahi khega inhe I promise." Muraad said.

"Jou class mein! Urdu ka lecture hai don't you dare bunk it Saahir! I promise I will beat the brattiness out of you." Muraad warned.

"You best friend have done a good job don't worry." Saahir replied.

Muraad smirked.

"Ajaou bachoo!" He gently guided the twins inside.

"Room number kia ha inka?" Saahir asked.

"7B" Muraad replied.

Saahir nodded and ran upstairs for his classes.

Muraad guided the twins to there classroom. The class was almost empty.

"Choose whichever seat you want okay? 10 minutes me bell hogi phir Assembly hogi follow other students! Koi bhi problem directly come to me. Mein apke bhaiya ka dost huna consider me as your brother only. Saahir is also right upstairs you guys will be absolutely fine." Muraad smiled at them and left them to settle down.

Saamahir wanted to sit at back but Saamar has always been a first bencher so they mutually decided to sit at middle. The class room was surprisingly smaller than their old classes but it was alot more comfortable and luxurious.

After assembly when all the students get back inside the class. The class teacher introduced both the twins to entire class and everyone couldn't care less except this one student.

Saamahir can feel someone glaring at them she tilted her head and found tall slim beautiful girl glaring at them as if they have committed some serious crime.

The thing which twins weren't aware of was Muraad had to shift a student from this section to another because Saalar wanted the twins to be together. The girl glaring at them was Ilsa Ansari.