35|Fight

October 2019:, 5 years ago.

11 years old Saahir came out of his room after brushing his teeth and freshen himself up. As soon as he reached stairs he peeked here and there and catch a glimpse of his older brother not being able to find either one he sighed in relief.

The 11 year old monkey jumped on the banister and slid all the way down feeling like a super hero.

"Saahir baba." Zohra's bi voice came more angry than ever. Saahir looked up and gave her a sheepish smile with his signature smirk.

"Bulaou bhaiya ko?" She glared at him.

"Nahi nahi Zohra bi sorry! Ainda nahi krunga." The little boy immediately looses his smirk and said scared.

"Kitni dafa mana kia haina sabne? Chot lag gai toh?" She asked.

"Chot ka patanhi bhook bhot zoro ki lagi hai! Please nashta dede school jana hai." Saahir charmed her and like everyday she melted.

"Ajj bari khushi ka school jane ki!" Zohra bi smiled.

"Arey Zohra bi apko pata nahi hai ajj safeguard wale school aynge humein film dekhnage pura din play time hoga ajj no parhai mene to books bhi nahi rakhi." He said proudly.

"Aur agar parahi hogai toh?" Zohra bi ask beating his eggs.

"Nahi naa! Nahi hogi." Saahir doesn't want to jinx anything.

Zohra bi raised her hand. She was not a fool to say anything else. One thing she noticed was how Saahir is not even asking for Saalar this ignorance only tells that little prince was mad.

"Bhaiya kaha ha apke?" Zohra bi asks.

"Mujhe nahi pata." Saahir made a face.

"Phir se naraz ho?" She asks.

Saahir walked closer to her and showed his palm to her. Zohra bi inspected the palm and it was paler than ever but she can understand the meaning behind it. Saalar must have punished him last night and he was sore about it.

"Phir se pitai hui? Or kyu hui?" She asks.

"Sindhi ke test me marks kaam aye." Saahir muttered.

"Sindhi? Ye to galat baat ha Saahir! Sindhi to ani chaiye apko." She said.

"Zohra bi Sindhi likhna asan nahi hai! Aur mene khoshish ki thi." Saahir replied.

"Aur parhai? Wo ki thi?" Her question was spot on as Saahir shook his head.

"Parhai na krne pe koi bache ko scale se marta hai? Itna dard hua." He replied.

"Acha? Apne bataya nahi unhe kitna dard hu?" She teased.

"Nahi mein batata usse phele he stopped." The over exaggerator said truth without realising.

Zohra bi just smirked. She doesn't want him to know how his tongue slipped.

"Jaou betho." She ordered.

"Bhai kaha hai?" He asks.

"Apke bhai ka mood bhot off hai usne thora dur hi rehna." Zohra bi said while serving him.

"Kyu?" Nosy saahir asks.

"Drive krne ki permission nahi mili na." Zohra bi replied as she cut his omelette in pieces.

"Oh." Saahir nodded in understanding.

"Assalam Alikum." Saalar entered the room. The 23 year old Saalar was as handsome as ever.

Saahir turned his face away.

"Zohra bi daani ko bula kar aye toh." Saalar said as he needed a moment alone with his nugget.