36|angry

As soon as Saalar dropped little Saahir to his school his phone started ringing. Saalar frowned before picking up the call it was too early for business related calls.

"Hello?" He answered the call and whatever was said in return made his blood boil.

He hang up the call and sighed angrily he was hoping for a better Saadan by the end of the day but the boy couldn't even manage for half an hour. Saalar hand started itching as he desired to beat his brother.

Angrily Saalar postponed his important meeting which caused him a good enough loss.
The principal sounded very angry and serious so Saalar had to rush to college rather quickly.

He drove towards the college with anger palpitating in his veins. As soon as Saalar entered the college all the heroism left from Saadan's body. Even though he was sure his brother won't slap his face in front of college because of his bruises but he can make him feel like a 6 year old and that feeling in front of everyone in embarrassing.

Saalar with his guard entered inside the hallway and his gaze fell on Saadan standing there with his face bruised but his knuckles bleeding.

"Mr khanzaada please come inside." The old principal personally came out to receive him.

Saalar showed him his palm and walked closer to Saadan.

"Mr karimi! Bandage kyu nahi hui wi iski?" Saalar asked loudly.

The principal took a closer look and he was ready to swear the boy's face didn't look this bad few minutes ago but apparently it was now.

"Bhaiya." Saadan purposely made his voice sound like he was so much pain.

"Rayed! Go call the nurse." Saalar ordered angrily glaring at the old principal.

"Bhaiya baat sune na." Saadan requested.

"Quite." Saalar put his finger on his lips and his eyes told Saadan to keep his mouth shut.

"Mein isse dispensary bhijwa tu! Ap andar aye let's sit and talk." The old man said.

"You should have send him to dispensary before only! Dekh nahi sakte ap he is bleeding." Saalar snapped.

"Mr khaanzada!" The physics teacher walked forward.

Saalar gasped seeing the middle aged man covering his nose in tissue. His nose looks dislocated.

"Saadan is not even remotely hurt! Faiz Malik has to be shifted to hospital. He broke my nose his knuckles are bleeding but not because he is hurt but he because he has hurt everyone." The teacher said.

Saalar ignored him hitting Faiz but his teacher. He made Saadan stand by his forearm harshly.

"You raised your hand on your teacher?" Saalar yelled. Saadan immediately start shaking his head.

"Nahi nahi bhaiya galti." He managed to say with fear.

"Galti se naak tordi?" Saalar snapped angrily.

"Bhaiya woh beech me agaye the!" Saadan felt like crying in that moment.

Malik Talal second oldest son Malik Fahad walked inside the school. He ran towards the principal.

"Faiz kaha ha?" He asked panicked. The call he got stated that Faiz needs medical attention.

"Bhai!" A broken Faiz came running to him.

Saadan hid behind Saalar as he saw disheveled state. Even though he was bandaged but he was broken beyond it.

Saalar gasped loudly seeing the boy.