39|Midday chaos

Mariam was now getting frustrated by each passing second. She wants to go home as she was tired but Saadan was sitting right next to her very chilled out.

"Aur kitni deair lagegi? Aisa bhi kia ha is jagah pe?" Mariam's words came out as a sulk.

"Arey arey kia hogaya?" Saadan replies little taken aback at her tone.

"Late horaha hai! Sami or Mahi ghar pe wait krahe honge!" Mariam replied.

"Abhi sirf 10 minutes hui ha Mariam! Tum phone use krlo na apna." Saadan replied.

"Nahi mera phone charge nahi hai! Subha charge krna bhool gai thi." Mariam replied.

"Agar mujhse hui hoti na ye harkat aisi maar piti! Bhaiya ko zara qubool nahi ha phone band hojana he always makes sure hamara phone charge ho." Saadan replied.

Mariam looked at him scared.

"Charger ha apke pass?" She asked with her eyes almost budged out.

Saadan chuckled loudly.

"Mera phone onn ha to wo apko try kar hi nahi rahe honge! Don't worry." Saadan winked.

"Acha ab bas kare! Jaye aur lekar aye take out apna." Mariam said pissed.

"10 minutes aur rukjou please." Saadan requested.

"Ughh!" Mariam rolled her eyes and stomped her feet.

"Shadeed bhaiya ki class ki zarurt hai." Saadan muttered to himself.

"Han?" Mariam asked.

"Nahi kuch nahi." Saadan replied.

After good seventeen minutes later his order finally came. He was just about to open the packet when Mariam took it from him.

"Gari chalaye bhot hogaya! Ghar jakar khalena." She ordered.

Saadan glared at her but payed heed to her words and drove ahead.

Saalar who was now getting worried. Saadan's phone was switched off and so was Mariam. The only guard Saadan has with him was not responding.

"Bhaiya ajange." Saahir walked closer to Saalar and squeezed his shoulder.

"That is enough! Saahir mera laptop lekar aou aur car track karo iski." Saalar ordered.

Saahir knew better than arguing so he just nodded. He walked towards his study passing his younger brother who was now standing in corner right in front of big window that opens in backyard of their house right in front of servants quarters.

This little corner was more of corner of shame and somehow it was Saalar's favourite. Saalar has always made his brother stand in this one corner because apparently embarrassments teach the lesson faster and stronger.

Saahir held back a chuckle because the way his brother was standing in corner was absolutely comical he was leaning on the wall as his head was holding all of his weight. His eyes closed in embarrassment as all the guards were sitting right there.

Saalar was too busy in his own worries that he forgot to warn Saamar about correct posture and since Saalar was not doing Saahir didn't dare to point it out by laughing. He was sure next time Saalar will make sure he stands properly after all this was the first of many many times.

Saahir got the laptop and came out of his study but they all heard a car in driveway pulling up.

Saalar rushed towards the door in worry only to find Saadan and Mariam casually walking inside with a bag of takeout in their hands.

"Hey bhaiya! Ap ghar pe?" Saadan was to busy in opening the packet that he missed the eyes. His brother's eyes. The dark eyes, the scary eyes. The eyes.