Chapter 7 - Big Paw

Back at the pound with Jeff and Tammy, the two of them tried their very best to make the puplings happy while the pound puppies were away. Worried and sick since it's been hours. Jeff uses the baby rattle while Tammy holds one pup. Unfortunately for them, no sign of happiness from them. The puppies are all hungry and only Colette can feed them.

"They don't need toys Jeff." Tammy puts the pup back in the basket with the other pups. "But what could we do?" Jeff wonders in question. "There's nothing we can't do. They don't need us, they need their mother. Or they'll starve." Tammy said. Tammy and Jeff look at the crying pups with sympathy. The gates are heard to open so sudden. Tammy and Jeff reacted by turning around. "Who's there?" Tammy said. They looked to see it was just a middle aged man with long black hair.

Wearing a flannel jacket, gray pants, and brown shoes. "Children, we need to talk." He said. Tammy and Jeff looked at each other with a confused look on their faces.

Mc. Nasty's castle

Lumpy and Bones returned with two dogs. Colette and Howler. As well as the other piece of the bone. Lumpy got himself an ice cream from the freezer. "Ha ha. The bone from now on, it stays with me." Marvin said as he put the bone in his suit pocket. "For once you didn't mess this up." The radar starts making noises. "Yet." Marvin finishes and goes to look at the radar. "What is it boss?" Bones asked. "I'll tell you what it is once I see what's going on you buffoons." On the radar he sees blue dots. That would mean one thing, they're about to be on their way to his property. Angered at the fact his two henchmen were followed.

"You've been followed." Marvin got right into his face and nudged Bones. Making Lumpy's ice cream splat on his face. Lumpy uses his tongue to get his ice cream and swallows it whole with the waffle cone. "Whoever it is, get out there and stop them. And while you're at it, be sure to bring me more dogs that will be worthy of becoming vicious guard dogs." Marvin instructs the order to them. "What about the kid?" Bones added. "If you see him, capture him too. I think I need to confirm if this is him or not. But the necklace, I'll have to take care of unfinished business. And then I need to find something that my family left for me." Marvin heads off to get them in the machine.

Meanwhile with Howler and Coletee. "What a-are we gonna do? I hope Cooler and the others come to the rescue..." Howler said with a howl. "I think we're out of time Howler, here comes ." Colette said. appears before them. "It's time soon to be guard dogs, to go right into the mean machine." Marvin looks at his two scary guard dogs with a proud look.

He presents them the mean machine he brags on about, giving them all frights

He presents them the mean machine he brags on about, giving them all frights. Especially Howler who is trembling.

"It seems you all are about to have some newcomers join the nasty ranks. Which won't be long now." Marvin goes to the cage. He sees Howler trembling in fear. "You may be frightened now but soon you'll be scared of nothing. Nothing at all. All you will ever think, is being mean and nasty." Marvin monologues and he lets out an evil laugh that echoes throughout the castle.