Chapter 12 - Plan After Plan After Plan

A little warning: Spicy content ahead! I'll mark the spicy parts.

**********************************************************

Jae and I drove home, still a little high from what just happened.
"You know, I think it would be better if we tell Min-Jun nothing about what happened", I suggested.
"What are you referring to? The k*lling committee we just took out or the s*x?", he asked with a smirk.
"Both", I replied.
"Alright, I will keep our little sexual adventure a secret. But only because I don't have the nerve to deal with Min-Jun's jealous outbursts. As for the other thing, it's gonna be a bit difficult."
"Why?", I asked.
"Have you looked at yourself, princess?"
I instantly checked myself in the mirror. "Oh f*ck", I said.
"Well, I think you look sexy", Jae said, throwing me a suggestive look. D*mn. I was covered in sprinkles of bl**d. Thank God my dress was black.
"Is there a public bathroom somewhere on our way?"
Jae lightly chuckled. "No, there isn't. Would you just relax?"
"Do you have water in your car?", I asked, ignoring his comment.
"Okay, suggestion: You come back to my hotel room and clean off there", he offered. I just gave him a wary look.
"Relax. No alterior motives here. I already got what I wanted", he said with a smirk. Again, he just chuckled as he saw my expression.
"Su-Mi, seriously. Relax." I took another look at myself in the mirror. It looked so bad and I was in no mood to deal with Mjn-Jun's exessive worrying.
"Fine. Your hotel it is. But just to wash up and then I want you to drive me to mine."
"No need. You can walk." I just looked at him confused. "It's the same hotel. You literally just have to walk to your room", he explained.
"For real?"
"Don't forget that Sora and I have to keep an eye on you, which requires to be close."
"Of course", I said, voice laced with sarcasm.

"Sora? I'm back", Jae call out into his empty hotel room. "Sora?"
"I think he might not be back yet. Maybe he's still with Min-Jun."
"Probably. But hey, that gives us some time to see if my bed is as comfortable as yours." Jae came up to me, put his hands on my waist and started kissing my neck.
"I thought I wouldn't be bothered anymore because you got what you wanted", I said as I pushed him away.
"And that means I don't want more?"
"Sorry, you're on your own. I'm gonna clean up", I said and walked into the bathroom.
Jae kept his earlier promise and didn't bother me, but still tried to get me into his bed as I wanted to leave. That didn't get him anywhere though as I was persistent to go to my own room.
"Min-Jun?" No reply. "Min-Jun? You there?", I tried again. Silence. Guess he was still out, so I decided to just call it a night and go to sleep.
As I layed in the dark I kept tossing and turning as I couldn't stop thinking about Jae and I. I would be lying if I said that I didn't like it. It felt amazing. And since Yeo-Sang wasn't there, Jae gave me what I needed. But It sure as h*ll wouldn't happen twice, so instead of going back to Jae, I decided to call my boyfriend.
"Hello?" I heard Yeo-Sang's deep voice at the other end of the line.
"Hey, handsome."
"Oh, hey gorgeous. How are you?", his mood uplifted immediately, which caused me to smile.
"I'm holding up", I said.
"Why? What's wrong? Did something happen?" He immediately sounded worried.
"What do you expect me to say when I miss my boyfriend that much?"
"Aw, babe. I miss you too."
"You know, I'm currently lying in bed, ready to sleep but I couldn't, because I had to think about you."
"Oh really?", he asked.
"Yes. I had to think about how hot you looked last time we saw each other", I said, biting my lip.
"God, babe. I miss you so much."
"Me too. What do you miss most about me?", I asked innocently.
"Well, for once, your sexy body."
"Mmm. What are you doing right now? You alone?"
"Well, in fact I am. Did you have something in mind?" His voice sounded hoarse now.
"Do you wanna guess what I'm wearing?"
"I don't know. You tell me."
"That cute negliché that you gave me for valentine's last year", I said.

""That cute negliché that you gave me for valentine's last year", I said