Rhea

1 week later

Evan
Me, Corky, Cam and Sam were outside. Corky said text her it's hotter than the pits of hell out here. I texted Tiffany.

Me: we're outside

Tiffany: okay omw out rn

I said okay she's on her way out right now. The door opened. She walked outside. I said wow, that was fast. Tiffany said I've been impatiently waiting for y'all to arrive. We walked inside. Cam said I don't think you realize how excited I am for this. I laughed and he's been talking about it nonstop. Tiffany said I love that you're excited. I'm excited for y'all to see what I do. Sam said so is the title match planned out like choreographed. Tiffany said no it's a legitimate match. No choreography or anything. But I'm telling y'all now I'm gonna win that title tonight no matter what it takes. I said I can't wait to see what you do. Tiffany smiled. Rhea walked over, looked at Tiffany and then back to us. Rhea said please tell me you're not here for her? I said yes we are. Is that a problem? Rhea said you'll be rooting for the wrong person. I said what's your deal dude? Why are being a total bitch. Rhea said talk to me when you have some sense. Tiffany said oh Rhea, I talked to Stephanie earlier. I don't know if she told you or not it slipped my mind. Our match tonight is a no disqualification match. Rhea smiled and said even better. I get to brutalize you in front of them. Tiffany said good luck with that. Tiffany grabbed my hand and said let me show y'all around. I smiled and said okay. We walked around for a while....