Home

30 minutes later

Tiffany
Evan and I walked in my house. Evan said shit you have a nice house. I said thank you. I flopped on the couch. Evan laid on the other couch. I said I'm not gonna hurt you. Evan said after watching you tonight I'm not so sure about that. He smiled. I said come over here. He laid behind me and cuddled me. I turned on Netflix and said do you like death note. Evan said a woman after my heart. I laughed and turned it on.

20 minutes later
I rolled over and faced Evan. I kissed him. We made out. I got on top of him. There was a knock on the door. I said are you fucking kidding me? Evan laughed. I got up and opened the door. Colby Brock and Sam Golbach were there. I said uhh, what are y'all doing here? Colby said we were wondering if we could crash here for the night. Elton's at the house and we don't really wanna be there. I said uh sure? They walked in and saw Evan. Colby said were you busy? I said kinda. Evan said holy shit! You're Sam and Colby. Sam said hi. Colby said I recognize you from somewhere. Evan said I'm a singer for TX2 I've hung out with Jake and Johnnie a few times as well. Sam said is this the man that you won't shut up about? I said I'm actually going to kill you. Evan laughed. Sam said Congratulations on the win by the way. I said thank you. Colby said so are you and Tiffany friends or did we interrupt something freaky. Evan laughed. I said you were interrupting. Sam said well shit were the cock blocks now. I said yeah. Colby said well we're gonna go upstairs to the guest room and crash. Feel free to continue. They went upstairs. I sat down and said sorry they killed the mood. Evan said they didn't kill it, come here. He grabbed my face and kissed me. We started making out again. He pulled me closer. There was a knock on the door. I said would it be a turn off if a committed a murder right now. Evan laughed. I got up and opened the door. Castiel was there. I said what do you want? I'm busy. Cass said I don't care, outside now. I looked at Evan and said I'll be right back. I walked outside and closed the door. I said what do you want Cass? Cass said Jessica I need your help. I said no, when have you ever helped me when I needed it. Cass said Jessica father needs you. I said yeah and father can kiss my ass. He exiled me for no reason whatsoever. Why do you only come around when you need something? Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Lucifer, Anna and Uriel haven't been around since I was exiled. So no way in hell am I coming home to help daddy. Now leave me the hell alone. Cass said Jessica. I said fuck off Castiel. I walked inside. Evan said what was that about? I said my younger brother being a pain in my ass over family drama. Evan said I know how that goes. I sat down beside him and said where were we? I went to kiss him. Colby walked downstairs. I took a deep breath and said I think we should do this another time. Evan laughed and said yeah. Colby said sorry. Evan got up and went to the door. I followed him and said have a nice night. Anthony said you as well. He left. I looked at Colby and said bro. Colby said I'm sorry, but I was upstairs and Sam told me that your lease is almost expired. I said yeah. Colby said do you have a place to go? I said I've been looking around but haven't found anything yet. Sam walked downstairs and said where'd Evan go? I said cock block over here couldn't wait till tomorrow. Colby said I'm sorry. But we have a spare room if you're interested in it. I said I might actually take you up on that. Colby said After all you've been protecting us for years. I said speaking of that, wanna take a guess at who was just here? Colby said who? I said Castiel. Sam said why? I said apparently they need my help with something. But I told him to kiss my ass they're on their own. Colby said as you should. I said they haven't done anything for me in the past 10 years I've been down here. Sam said yeah screw them. But if you need a place to stay. Aaron just moved out so were looking for a roommate. I said I'll have to think about that. Colby said well the offers there. I said I'll take it into consideration, if I don't find anything by the end of this month. I'll probably take you up on that. Colby said did he even congratulate you on your win to tonight? I said nope, he didn't even congratulate me on winning the title tonight. Sam said that blows. I said tell me about it. Well imma go crash. Goodnight. I went upstairs....