Title match

3 hours later

Chris
We were barricade for Tiffany's match. The guys were so excited. Corky said let's get a picture. We took a picture. Sam said put Tiffany's music as the music. Corky said way ahead of you. I said this is about to be brutal as hell. Cam said a good street fight plus they're women. It's about to be hot too. I laughed. Rhea came out. I said it's about to start. Rhea walked down to the ring. She looked at us. Sam said who do you thinks a better heel in this match? I said I have no idea. Tiffany's music played. I said let's fucking go. Tiffany walked out and to the ring. She winked at me and blew me a kiss. She went to the time keeper area and grabbed a barbed wire baseball bat. I said oh fuck, she's not playing around. Cam said I love her. Tiffany got in and started beating Rhea with it. The bell rang.

Tiffany
Rhea screamed in pain. Rhea fell to the ground. I dropped the bat, leaned down, slapped her and said come on champ! I pulled her up, threw her against the ropes. Rhea went to clothesline me, I did a back bend, turned around and clotheslined Rhea so hard she did a back flip. I got on top of her and started punching Rhea. I got out, looked under the ring and grabbed a tool box. I tossed it in the ring and got in. Rhea was getting up. I threw the tool box at Rhea. It hit her in the chest. Rhea screamed and fell. I laughed. I opened the box and grabbed a chain out of it. I wrapped it around my hand, got down and started punching Rhea. I stood up. Rhea pulled my leg out from under me. I fell back first on the baseball bat. I screamed and rolled off of it. Rhea got up, grabbed the bat and started beating me with it. I screamed in pain. Rhea dropped the bat, got on top of me, banged my head on the mat and started punching me. Rhea pulled me up and did a German suplex. Rhea pinned me 1...2..she kicked out. Rhea got up, pulled me up, I pushed her, grabbed her hair and threw her over the top rope. I got on the apron and waited for Rhea to get up. I ran and did a hurricanna. I stood up, looked under the ring, grabbed a table, I sat it up, pulled Rhea up, she pushed me off and drop kicked me. She pulled me up and threw me into the barricade in front of TX2. Rhea looked at Evan and slapped him, she pulled me up, leaned me against the barricade in front of them and kneed me in the stomach twice. She pushed me face first into the ring post. I laid there. Evan said Tiffany! She grabbed a steel chair and started hitting me with it. I screamed and held my back.Dom ran down, Rhea said hold her! Dom pulled me up. I threw him face first into the ring post. I did a code breaker to Rhea. I laid on the ground for a second. I heard TX2 cheering me on. I got up, reached under the ring and grabbed a bag. I kneed Rhea the face. I looked at Dom, pulled him up and handcuffed him to the ring post. Dom said what the hell? I laughed and blew a kiss. I turned around, Rhea went to hit me, I ducked, turned around and kneed her in the stomach. I did a cartwheel and Alabama slammed her on the steel steps. I grabbed the steel chair and started beating her with it. She screamed and dropped to her knees. I kept beating her. She laid on the ground, I pulled her up, put her on top of the table and slid in the ring. I went to the top rope and did a swanton. I pinned her 1...2... she kicked out. I said what the fuck?! I pulled her up and threw her in the ring. I slid in. Rhea stood up, I grabbed her and Alabama slammed her into the turnbuckle. I backed up and did a handspring corner splash. I grabbed Rhea's head and flipped her. I kicked her in the back. Dom said come on Mami! I slid out and went under the ring. I grabbed a bag. I got back in the ring, opened it and held it up. I emptied the bag of thumb tacks, pulled Rhea up, Rhea pushed me and clotheslined me. She grabbed me, took me to the top turnbuckle and tried and suplex me onto the thumbtacks. I slid underneath her and powerbomb her onto the thumbtacks. Rhea screamed. I leaned against the turnbuckle. I walked over to Rhea and did a moonsault. I pinned her 1...2.. She kicked out. I was in genuine shock. I slid out, pulled her out and Alabama slammed her on the steel steps. Rhea screamed. I DDT her onto the ramp, pulled her up and threw her in the ring. I grabbed a steel chair, I put her ankle in it, went to the top rope, jumped off it and onto the chair. She screamed and held her ankle. I stomped on the chair 3 times. Rhea screamed. I pulled the chair off her ankle and beat her with it. I went to the top rope and did the prettiest moonsault ever. She put her knees up, I landed on her knees and held my stomach. She got up, pulled me up and went to do the riptide. I grabbed her and kissed her. Rhea was in shock. I hit her with a hard forearm and did a rolling fireman's carry. I went to the top rope and did the prettiest moonsault ever. I pinned her 1...2...3. Samantha said your winner and new women's world champion Tiffany Stratton. The ref gave me the title. I looked at it and cried. I stood up and held it up. I looked at it and said oh my god. I slid out and went to the ramp. I went to the back and waited at security for Evan. He walked over. I said let him through. He walked through and hugged me. He said congratulations, are you okay? I said I'm fine. I thought to myself thank god I'm an Angel or else I'd be fucked right now. I said are the rest of the guys not gonna come over. Evan said they're gonna stay for the rest of the show. Dom walked over and said you're one creative bitch. I laughed and said I know. I didn't wanna legitimately hurt you so I figured handcuffing you would be the best option. Dom looked at Evan and said I'm sorry about Rhea. She can be a total bitch. Evan said that's an understatement right there. Dom said I can't believe you kissed Rhea. I said it wasn't my intention when the match started. But I remember Brie Bella did it to Aj Lee and thought it wouldn't hurt to try. Dom said well it worked. But that's definitely gonna go crazy on twitter. I laughed and said oh I know. Let me change and we can get out of here. Evan said I'm so down for that. Dom said I'll protect him while you're gone. Evan laughed. I said I'll be right back. I went to the locker room....