Mystery

Taehyung walked into the room and sighed.Jimin was half sprawled on the sofa, scrolling through his phone.He was wearing a bright yellow sweater.
The same one Jungkook had worn yesterday.

"Hey Tae,you wanna watch a movie?"
Jimin asked as he sat up.

"Nope...I have plans"

Jimin pouted
"What plans?"

"Oh.Wait, I'll be back"
Taehyung mumbled and practically fled.He wasn't good at lying.He went to Jungkook's room and saw clothes scattered everywhere and a very disheveled looking Jungkook.

"Kookie"

"Oh Tae hyung!Did you by any chance see my yellow sweater?It was my favourite and I think I lost it"

Taehyung put on his straight face
"Jimin has it"

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he ran his fingers over his hair
"Jimin has it?"
He ran out of the room and Taehyung burst out laughing.He could hear loud voices.

"Jiminie,why the heck are you wearing my sweater?"

"Well, because all my clothes have gone for a wash"

"Why mine though?"

"Cuz it's soft.You can borrow mine as well"

"Fine"

After some time Taehyung found them watching a movie,Jungkook's hand around Jimin's waist and Jimin's face on Jungkook's chest.

Huh.

All 7 of them were really touchy and cuddly and close.Taeyhung left the matter there and joined them for the movie.

|>

Taehyung was counting the number of spider webs on the ceiling.He had just reached 15 when Jimin came rushing inside.He was wearing a blue suit.A beautiful bouquet filled with flowers in one hand.

"How do I look,Tae?"

Taehuyng looked at Jimin properly.He had red blush on his cheeks and a subtle mascara design around his eyes.His nails were painted too.He looked pretty.And ethereal.And handsome.

"Beautiful as always"

Jimin laughed and smoothened his blazer.

"Where are you going?"

"On a date.Will be back soon"
Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair and went outside.Taehyung was surprised to say the least.When did Jimin start going on dates? Should he find one too?He saw Namjoon from the corner of his eye.

"Hyung!Jimin just went on a date"

Namjoon didn't look shocked.He just hummed and took Taeyhung's charger
"Yeah.I'll return your charger by tomorrow"
he said and disappeared.

Taehuyng decided to ask Jungkook about the 'date'.But Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.He searched the rooms,the attic,the terrace,the kitchen.He found Yoongi in the kitchen, preparing coffee.

"Hyung,did you see Jungkook?"

Yoongi poured the milk carefully into two cups
"He went on a date.About an hour ago"

Huh.Strange.Jimin and Jungkook went on a date at the same time.Maybe double date?Why didn't they tell him anything?He was kinda sad.Triple date wouldn't have been so bad.

"Tae,you want coffee?"
Yoongi's voice brought him back to reality and he shook his head.

He went to his room and practiced the dance moves and completed the lyrics of his new song.He then fell asleep and woke up to loud laughter in the hall.He washed his face and headed out.On the way,he saw something familiar inside Jungkook's room.The same bouquet of flowers that Jimin was holding.What was it doing in Jungkook's room?Did Jimin give him the flowers?From when did they start giving flowers to each other?Was he supposed to buy one for the members?As far as he remembered,they rarely gave eachother flowers.Was this a new tradition?

"Tae,come on,dinner is ready"
Jin called him.

Jungkook was beside Jimin.Yoogi was sitting between Jin and Namjoon.Taehuyng took the seat beside Hoseok and was greeted with a sloppy kiss on his cheek
"Tae,missed you today"

Hoseok said as he gave Taehyung as side hug.Taehyung hugged back.He loved affection and Hoseok never missed any chance in giving him some.

"So how was the date?"
Taehyung asked.

"Pretty good.I loved the food.The waitress gave us a discount because she thought we were a cute couple"

Everyone laughed.Except Taehuyng.Something was not adding up.
"So,what did you tell her?"
he asked.

Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips
"I thanked her.We are cute, aren't we babe?"

"Hmm"Jimin pressed a kiss to Jungkook's cheek.

Yoongi groaned
"Do this in your room,please"

Taehyung was frozen.He felt like someone had poured a bucket filled with cold water on his head.He had been so freaking dumb.

"Is Tae alright?"

"Tae hyung"

"Should we call the doctor or something?He isn't responding"

Taehyung swatted Jimin's hand from his forehead and laughed.And laughed.He probably looked like a madman for laughing so much.

"Why are we laughing again?"
Namjoon asked and Jin just shook his head
"No idea"

"You both are dating!Ha ha.I am so dumb.You both....wow.....you both are a couple.You went on a date together.Not a double date.Ha ha.Jimn gave Jungkook the flowers"

"Umm yeah"
Jungkook said,still confused.

"Oh shit"
Namjoon gasped.

Everyone turned to him.
"We didn't tell Tae,did we?"

"What?"Jin asked.

Yoongi put his spoon down
"Oh no"

Namjoon banged on the table and cleared his throat
"Tae,so basically,a week back,Jimin and Jungkook told us...okay...they didn't tell us but me,Hoseok,Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung found,or rather caught them kissing and you weren't there,you were filming your drama....and I assumed Jimin or Jungkook would tell you themselves or somebody else would and yeah....but nobody did I guess....but the bright side is you know now right?Jimin and Jungkook are dating,yeah"

Taehyung nodded.He was mad.He would've been saved of all the detective work if he had known.

"Sorry,we didn't tell.We assumed you already knew"
Jimin said.He looked sad.

"Yeah hyung.Sorry.We were kinda obvious"Jungkook's doe eyes were huge and he just looked like a cute little bunny who had been scolded.

Taeyhung felt bad.
"Okay.It's okay.I am happy for you both"

"Aww Taetae"
Jimin came closer and pressed a kiss to his cheek
"Thanks.I love you"

Taehyung laughed
"I love you too"

Jungkook joined them and the three of them hugged.

Of course Hoseok took a picture and saved it in his precious memory box.

End