25. Confession ❤️

Story title:

Destiny's Love → The Path to Forever

♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️

Ashwin throwed a gun from his waist to Anwar and took another from his socks for himself.

Anwar: appa enna aanalum veliya varathinga.

A man came in a small boat with a big box that was enough to hold by himself. He tried to shoot one of the bappa’s men but he dodged and hid behind a container.

They sneaked closer to the harbor container. The man holded his gun and took that box and crossed both men. Asap Anwar placed his gun at the man's back from behind.

Ashwin: Drop that bag.

“Mujhe kuch nahi aatha”, he said

Anwar: Avanuku onum theriyathu nu solran da. Apni bandhook gira dho, Anwar yelled.

Ashwin: engeirunth vantha nu kelu

Anwar: aap kahaan sei hei.

“I was forced to hand over this box to one of the people who would be waiting for me after 3.5 km. They blindfolded me before putting me in this small boat. So I don't know” said in hindi.

Ashwin wore the gloves and opened the box only to find the drugs. Ashwin replaced everything with the fake and disposed of the original and asked his department to follow the man.

Anwar: okay da nee veetuku po Namma pasanga paathupanga…

Ashwin: Namma senior head constable ku day off kudu da…paavam avar than ithula rendu naal alanjaru…

Anwar: Sir permission kudutha kuduthiralam

Ashwin: Dei nan acting ins than da…nee than antha station keh senior inspector

Anwar: aanalum neenga enagalvida rendu star vachirukingale…enga controller eh neenga thana periya aiyaa…

Ashwin: chi vaa da..

He hugged his neck and dragged him and went after informing the dad.

Anwar: Ama da… ithu yarukachum theriyumaa..

Ashwin: Hmm…nee …DGP sir uh…IG sir uh…aana avar Delhi la irukaru…aprm en pondatti ku…avaluku epavo soliten

Anwar: Paarah ..unakennapa jolly ah iruka…pallu irkravan pakoda sapidran…nan paaru

Ashwin: Hmmkmmm nee paathiyaakum madam sema kovathula irukanga…enta olunga pesa kooda maatanga…podadei..

Went from harbor to their respective houses after some hours

_____________
_____________

Ashwin took her to the sanjeevigiri mountain carrying a shoulder bag with the necessary items.
After reaching the top he climbed a rock and stood at the tip but the place was secured safely by the fences. He gave hands for his wife to climb and she stood astonished by seeing the view of the mountain and it was the time of sunrise.

The sizzling morning air was passing through the faces and she was enjoying looking at the view with the constant smile on her face.

Sivu: enna mountain la irunthu thalli vida plan ah.. nan than divorce la sign paniten la aprm enna ithalam

She said on seeing the sun view. Ashwin stood silent bending his head low.

Sivu: Na ponathu aprm intha sun maari unoda life um rise aagum.