Author's Note

Dear Readers,

I am your author, Willow.

A little info before you dive in:

• This is all original.

• This book came from a time when my sister moved out.

• Its all fiction though, nothing in this book relates to anything iRL.

In this novel, "My Sister's Landlord ",

Katie Jonum is a beautiful, 18-year-old girl with curves in the right places and the brains of a university graduate. Ciara Jonum is Katie's single, 23-year-old sister with a 4-year-old son named 'Jason Jonum' and a beautiful baby girl on the way. Barbara and Samuel Jonum are the girls' parents and are very much in love. They are also well off. They met in medical school. As you probably already guessed, they are both doctors, but Barbara is 43 and a heart surgeon, and Samuel is 47 and an obstetrician.

Elnasio Quenos is 25 and recently moved to the states from Australia to "expand his architecture business" and has been living in a beautiful vibrant mansion where the silence nags him. He decides to rent a part of his home for some kind of noise.

Ciara comes upon an ad in the newspaper and chooses to move out of her parents' home, but as Ciara moves out, Katie's heart isn't prepared for Ciara's landlord, Elnasio, to move in. Although, with the age gap, Elnasio things may go haywire.

You'll just have to read and see.

Side Notes: I am a new writer and I wrote this years ago (insert exaggeration). I never been one to add photos to my work but let me know if I should change that.

Everything written is my very own writing. 

Don't steal my work! If you need help writing, I am happy to assist. Please feel free to leave votes, any questions, comments, or concerns. Also, all grammar checks, thank you.

<3 Enjoy!

- W.M