Chapter 20: My Kit Kat

Elnasio's POV

Last night had to be one of the best nights of my life. Katie makes me feel things no man should feel for a seventeen-year-old. Bringing me from my constant thoughts, Katie shuffles closer to me in her sleep. She is beyond beautiful, and I am lucky to call her mine. I am not able to utter the L-word, but I care deeply for this young girl. I was such an asshole to her in the beginning. I don't know why I thought I could stay away from her. I knew from the moment I saw her in the driveway, that she would be mine.

She smiles in her sleep and begins to open her eyes, letting me see those gorgeous brown orbs.

"I love you," she whispers.

My heart pumps faster every time she tells me. I don't understand how a young, intelligent, young lady such as herself could willingly love a man like me. I have my share of mistakes and I don't want to lie to my little Kit Kat. I will tell her the truth, all about me...all about everything.

I glide my hand through her hair, circling my hand in her hair and I kiss her with passion.

"I love you" she repeats after I release her.

"Say it again," I demand.

"I love you," she says slowly.

It was like a breeze through my ears when I heard those three words from her.

"I will not get tired of hearing those words from you, Kit Kat," I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"I won't get tired of saying those words to you, E," she says sweetly.

I repeat this moment alone in my head as I start the shower. What a turn my life has taken.

A few minutes later, I am out of the shower and I walk out with a towel. Glancing towards the bed, I am left staring at a beautiful Katie dressed in the clothes from last night. I adjust my towel around my waist while Katie seems to be out of it. "Like what you see?

"Yes, Sir." She confidently replies.

I'm surprised at her boldness, but it only fuels my hunger for her.

"So do I," I say while walking closer to her.

"Oh no you don't, mister, we have to go. Or I will leave without you." Kit Kat warns, backing away slowly.

I reach out quickly and grab her waist, pulling her closer to my wet body. "You will not ever leave me, got it?" I growl out before kissing her.

She breaks the kiss and says, "Okay, okay I'm yours, now please go get dressed."

"Okay, my little Kit Kat," I reluctantly say and plant another kiss on her full lips.

Turning around, I walk into the closet and quickly get dressed in a suit. After I drop Kit Kat off at the house, I will stop by the office to check on everything.

Walking out of the closet, I noticed Katie was no longer there. Before I began to think she left me, I ran outside the room towards the camera room, which is at the end of the hall acting as a guest room. Although I keep a key to every door to throw off suspicion if someone finds one door locked. Opening the door, I lock it behind me and rush towards the door in the back of the guest room closet. Quickly unlocking the door and closing it behind me. I glance towards all the cameras, looking for motion. It was a minute later when I found my little Kit Kat leaving the kitchen and walking towards the door. I quickly left the room, locked both doors, and made my way downstairs.

Katie stares at me from the door and scans my attire. I walk up to her, and she appears to be somewhere else, mentally.

"Kit Kat, you there?" I ask and wave my hand in front of her.