Chapter 27

While Danielle and Haerin were wasting away in bed in a very less sexual way and in all this Hanni was still messed up being pursued by Minji, Hyein was having a good time.

  The Omega had nothing to lose other than the fact that she had fallen head over heels for a Beta.  At first she wasn't very interested in these things, the Beta was strange in her eyes and not her ideal type but after looking at her a bit and understanding that the Beta did whatever the Omega wanted, she thought better of it.

The Beta in question was Leeseo, one of the many friends that she had and she thought to know when the truth was another one. She asked her friends what they knew about Leeseo.  Hyein was a little shocked to know how busy the Beta's life was even though they had a small age difference.

  So Hyein picked up the phone and called one of her friends who must be the girlfriend of Leeseo's sister Gaeul.  Kim Gaeul was a bigger Omega than her and her own Alpha, she always had an immaculate figure in front of everyone but Hyein knew well that the Omega was a gossipy person and interested in alcohol.

  Sometimes she would see her outside a bar with a bottle of beer together with her Alpha, Yujin, and she would stay there for more than an hour laughing with the bottles in her hand as if it were Saturday when in fact it was Monday night .

Kim Gaeul had her acquaintances and since she had been at Yujin's house for a long time, she had gotten to know Leeseo.

"Why do you want to know it?"  the Omega asked on the other line.  Hyein threw herself on the bed with the phone still close to her ear with a giggle between her lips as she lay at the foot of the bed lifting her legs and moving them in the air slowly and playfully, "I'm curious" Hyein whispered biting her lip hoping that Gaeul  wouldn't ask for anything else.

  She felt a sigh of frustration but with the intention of expressing an amused and mischievous laugh, "Do you think I'm stupid?"  asked Gaeul in her turn causing a silence to fall between the two before Hyein replied yes.

Hyein could imagine how Gaeul was now: on the sofa at her house with her head shaking in frustration and in disbelief at such a discovery.  "Leeseo is Yujin's sister, do you know what would happen if she found out..."

"What information did you give me about her? She won't know anything" interrupted Hyein looking at her nails in a bored manner hoping that the Omega would do more soft.  It took a minute of prodding for Gaeul to say something about her.

“Last year she brought an Omega home, you know Woongyoung, right?”  she asked the Omega obviously knowing full well that she knew her.

  "Leeseo likes older girls but Woongyoung hit on Yujin and they didn't want to hang out anymore. Good thing Yujin told me or I would have torn her apart" Gaeul said as if this were normal.

  Of course it was normal for her to have her Alpha surrounded by other Omegas or Betas, Yujin was beautiful and charismatic with a funny yet serious nature that could make people's hearts explode with a snap, but luckily she was Gaeul's Alpha since three years. 

"Leeseo was upset and tried to go out with some other Omega but she was afraid that they might fall in love with Yujin again, because you know how beautiful my love is. But Minjeong told me that she had seen her more than once month ago, during the summer holidays, kissing with some foreign girl by the sea in the evening. Maybe she was American or Japanese, I don't remember it well..." said Gaeul. 

Kim Minjeong was another Omega of hers of hers she knew of hers who had just had the chance to date her Alpha's of her dreams, Jimin.  This summer they got together and probably during their walks by the sea between smiles and laughter, they will have seen Leeseo kissing someone.

Hyein's eyes widened as she realized that Leeseo's ideal type was older, foreign girls.  Neither of the two things belonged to her: perhaps she made those gestures only out of kindness and not out of love.

  "Did she at least have her first time? Or is she a virgin?"  Hyein said with a smile on her lips hoping that the girl was not lacking in experience.  "As far as I know, she's already had his opportunities and she's taken advantage of them. She's the same as Yujin in this, she doesn't miss an opportunity especially if it's in the sexual sphere" Gaeul said between laughs, thinking about Yujin.

  “As long as she doesn't cheat,” Hyein said after a while of her putting her hand under her chin and pushing her feet against her pillow out of fear that she might be a bad person who would mess with anyone.

"No, you don't have to worry about that. She is very loyal and kind to only the people she cares about. In fact she always is to me. Obviously I am the most loved person in the An family" Gaeul said brazenly boasting.

Hyein gave an annoyed laugh before asking something else and ending the call.  Leeseo was not the kind of person she had imagined: she thought of her as a pure and angelic girl with a constant smile on her lips and with the nature of a beaten puppy.

  Instead, the Beta already had her own experiences and had exploited them properly with excellence.  So Hyein was wrong about this and was closer to her ideal type. 

While Leeseo's ideal type was the opposite of what she was: Hyein was tall and young with small breasts and thin, narrow hips, she had an elongated neck and full lips that almost looked like they were redone.  She had all the characteristics of a simple Omega anyone but she was neither large in age nor foreign.

This brought her a bit of defeat knowing that half of her appearance Leeseo didn't like, but who didn't want Hyein?  Despite her growing popularity thanks to Hanni, Hyein was looked at by the Alphas as a nice treat to have for themselves, but the only person she was interested in at the moment was Leeseo, a Beta that she didn't have much information about her.

They had barely spoken five times and Leeseo had brought her his backpack every time they met even though she was heavy.

She appreciated these things but at the same time they deluded her that a relationship with Leeseo was the most beautiful and right thing in the world, but she couldn't force the Beta to feel the same feelings as her even if they were quite confused these days, thinking if she was a love between friends or something more.

  Hyein often thought about it now, her thoughts were directed towards Leeseo without even realizing it, she had never felt this desire before.

Maybe she should have asked for help from someone who had more experience in relationships, and there was only one person she could confide in without being teased, very unlikely, and that was Pham Hanni.