Chapter 32 ...

Authors Pov

Authors Pov

" Hyung , ask Y/n to come too . " Jungkook said to Hoseok sitting in front of him in Hoseok's cabin .

" I know Jungkook ! It's the nth time you said this thing . " Hoseok said, glaring at the boy in front of him . Who's giving him his best star eyes .

" Please... " Jungkook pleaded with doe eyes . It made Hoseok roll his eyes . " Ok , tell me , why are you so eager to invite her huh ? " Hoseok asked .

" It's nothing. I told you right ! "

" If it was nothing then why are you asking me the same thing for the nth time ? You never were so excited and eager to invite someone like this before ! "

Jungkook looks here and there avoiding Hoseok's glare . Hoseok signed for the boy and took out his phone . He dialled Taehyung's number when Jungkook got more excited . He sat up straight.

" Can't you just ask Y/n ! " Jungkook said .

" Boy , I need to ask her brother first . I need his permission first . " Hoseok replied . Jungkook again sat back half laying.

Soon Taehyung picked the call up . " Yeoboseyo! " He said .

" Oh Taehyung-ah, where are you ? " Hoseok asked .

" Going to pick Y/n . Why Hyung ? Is there any emergency? "

" Ah , ani . You know that Jiwoo unnie is holding a party this Saturday right? "

" Hmm . You said it before at the hospital. " Taehyung replied, looking at the road .

" So , I want to invite Y/n too . Jiwoo unnie was also telling me that she wants to meet her . " Hoseok said . Jungkook was eagerly waiting for them to continue .

" Umm .. you can ask her . I don't have any problems. If she could manage her time , I would bring her with me . No worries. " Taehyung said, parking his car in front of Y/n's office . He got off and walked inside the office .

Y/n's secretary, Mr Jung was escorting him toward her cabin .

Jungkook looked at Hoseok and whispered , " Ask him if she has already started working? "

Hoseok glared at Jungkook and was about to say something but Jungkook pleaded in front of him . So Hoseok continued , " Y/n already started working ?"

" Hmm . I gave her permission to start work this morning. And now I'm in her cabin waiting for her to end the meeting. " Taehyung said .

" Oh . Ok I'll ask her myself. But don't let her over work. Hmm ? Keep reminding her about her health first . "

" I will . "

" Good . I'll call her later as she's busy right now . "

" Ok ,Hyung . "

" Hmm . Drive back safe . "