Peace

(Just a heads up, I am not the greatest at explaining battle senses so...you can use your imagination a little more freely with how they fight)

(First Person) Astrid

The Trial. The big acceptance. The biggest thing you need to pass. The burden finally on my shoulders has increased exponentially. Relax. Focus. Breath. Fight. The platform lifted to a huge training facility filled with barricades all over. I looked up to the higher parts of the wall in front of me to see small rooms, protected by a glass. There were clone squads in each room with the Bad Batch being one of them. They stuck out like sore thumbs with their red painted armor. Glad they don't have the boring old white armor, just so boring.

"Attention soldiers. I would like to wish you luck on your trial to be picked by your squads. One though, will not be chosen" there was a brief silence before the Kaminoan continued speaking, "The rules to this simulation are simple, its a free for all dual, don't kill anyone, injury is aloud but nothing critical. When you have been defeated in a one on one, if you tap out the the trial is over for you and you must not interfere with anyone around you or you with be demoted and sent back to the lab. The last one standing has the highest likely hood of being chosen by a clone squad first. If you have blasters, please set them to stun...." after she said that, my mind started to wonder. My eyes drifted to the squads in all the rooms. One I knew of was called Bravo squad. Top of their class, top of their training and has one of the fastest times for something called the Citadel challenge. Neither did I care nor liked them. From what I've heard and seen them as, real cocky and arrogant. No thanks, that's what I have Crossman for.

"...and that concludes the rules everyone please get into position on opposite sides of the room" the Kaminoan concluded in her soft monotone voice. "Watch your back, Delilah" Brianna taunted then ran to the opposite side of the room with a barrier in front of her. Even though she had the mask on, I could tell she was starring me dead on. I stayed in my spot and drew my left then right dagger, feeling the cool ruff leather handle against my hand. I got in my fighting stance with both of the daggers in-front of me. The others did the same with blasters in their hands.

"You may begin in 3..."
My hands started to sweat as my grip tightened.
"2..."
I looked up at Crosshair to see a thumbs up.
"1..."
Just say it. Come on, it's on the tip of your tiny tongue.
"Begin"

I waited patiently for them to make the first move. The three of them all pointed their guns at me and started to shoot. I quickly ducked my head then dived for a barricade. It's called free-for-all, not let's-all-shoot-Astrid-at-the-same-time. Karabast. Well I should have seen this coming. I took a deep breath and starting thinking. Guess now is a good time to use my main ability. I closed my eyes, ignoring the growing blaster fire growing near me. Focus. Look at where you want to be.

I pictured a tower to my right and pictured myself behind it. Once I opened my eyes, I was no longer being shot at. "SWITCH TO NIGHT VISION! HURRY UP!!" Julia screeched, clicking the side of her glasses. I smirked. Oh I forgot how much fun it is to teleport. I grabbed a small vial from my pocket and drizzled some of the liquid onto the 2 blades that were in my hands, then put the vial away with haste. Relax. You have the element of surprise. I teleported on top of a barricade and whistled. "What? Miss me" I chuckled then quickly threw one of my daggers at Ava. It lodged into her left shoulder with a subtle splurt. Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed. Tranquilizing liquid, gotta love it. Wow that was easy.

They didn't waste a second and continued to shoot blast after blast as I front and back flipped on-top of the barricade. I used my blade to block some of the shots coming my way. I jumped behind the barricade to put some tranquilizer on another blade. I took a quick glance at the rooms with the clones to see them pondering. They were just talking and watching, barely paying any attention. I looked towards the batch's window to see them looking my way. It looked like Wrecker was screaming something encouraging because of the way he was shoving his fists in the air. Hunter looked as if he was trying to calm him down but he was too amped up. I lightly chuckled but quickly turned my attention back to the battle at hand. Wish I had music to listen to right now.