SPARROW

{08} 𖣔᯾ 𝚄𝚖𝚊 ᯾𖣔

"Shut the fuck up, Harry." Lizzie groaned from beside me, and I just laughed.

Lizzie, in complete contrast to me was pale as anything with curly blonde hair and brown eyes, she was lanky enough to have a sort of mature look about her, but not thin enough to look unhealthy.

I envied her, with her four suitors a day and a ship prettier than mine.

Even Harry had fooled around with Lizzie once or twice, but it had never been as serious as him and Jazzy Far had been.

They made anyone who came close to them want to projectile vomit. Harry and Jazzy used to be magnetic, and now they were seemingly repulsed by eachother- or at least Jazzy was repulsed by Harry.

He was my first mate, almost my brother and the day she broke up with him, I watched his heart shatter.

I wanted that bitch dead.

"Mmm, yer, Sultan of Agrabah... yer think yer so touch eh? Yer think because you've got a palace and fancy dresses yer can provide for my Jazzy?" He hissed into Ali's ear with his hook running down the wooden pole the Sultan was tied to.

"I don't have to provide for her anymore. She doesn't want me." He answered sadly, and I smirked.

"Don't you see? Both of you have been wronged by Jazzy and Mal. We didn't kidnap you because we hate you- we kidnapped you to get back at them." I explained, sitting down on the deck.

Ben shook his head, "Mal didn't want this. Uma- please... I know you're angry."

"I'm angry, sure... but more at those two posers than you two. You're just bait. You won't get hurt, I promise." I sighed slightly as I told Harry to piss off for the fifth time, even after I'd told him to leave them alone twice.

"What's your vendetta against Jazzy?" Ali suddenly asked Lizzie who smiled.

"Her Uncle killed my Dad." The girl replied, shrugging as she picked her knife up from her belt and began sharpening it with a rock.

"Did Jazzy hurt you personally?"

Lizzie's smile dropped and she stepped forward quickly, taking her dagger to the boy's throat and staring into his eyes.

"You won't understand, because the main cause of death in Auradon is old age. But growing up without both parents is.... enlightening. I dated Jay, became Jazzy's best friend for a year. But even then, it was like they had their group and I was simply an add-on. Disposable. So I ditched them both and started up my crew. No help, from anyone." Lizzie explained.

I knew her story, of course, but it sounded more and more impressive every time she told it.

"Then Jay went off with the blue-haired sleaze from Gothel's and I ran a ship of powerful women. See the difference between me and Jazzy, Ali? I worked for what I have, she was handed everything on a silver platter." Lizzie seemed to grit her teeth as she dragged the knife down his jaw and took a few steps back.

She walked away, dragging Harry and his blabbersome mouth with her. Sometimes Harry was too much.

"Is that true? Jay and Evie dated?" Ben asked suddenly, shifting in the ropes slightly.

"Yeah. Flings and causal dating is like- entertainment on the Isle. It was probably Mal and Jay first, then Carlos and Harriet- but god, she was too much for him. Oh and Harry and Jazzy, too." I smirked at Ali's reaction, his jaw hung open slightly and his eyes widened.

Priceless.

"Harry Hook and Jaz dated?" Ben asked for the boy, clearly shocked a little too.

"Yup. They were adorable. Best couple on this fucking prison, thanks to your father by the way." I hissed at Ben, narrowing my eyes as I fixed my hair and my cuffs.

"S-"

"DON'T- pity me... I'm good." I shrugged as I studied the pair. My words made the Sultan chuckle.

"Obviously. I don't see you tied up." He raised an eyebrow and I laughed, "Now I see why Jazzy likes you, that wasn't half bad."

"What were Harry and Jazzy like?" Ali asked suddenly, standing up a bit straighter to appear less emotionally

"Digging into your girlfriend's romantic past? Scandal."

"She's not my girlfriend anymore." He replied swiftly, as if he had been saying those five words on repeat in his head.

"Ah then I suppose digging's allowed. Harry and Jazzy were iconic, not gonna lie. Like- celebrity couple shit." I studied the way Ali gritted his teeth but looked as if he wanted to still no more and I laughed lightly under my breath.

"Everyone shipped them, and by everyone I mean everyone except the "VKs". Dumb name, really, since we're all VKs..." Ali nodded his head for me to continue as I simply shook mine to stop myself ranting about Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos.

"Anyway- Harry was obsessed, I couldn't get him to put her picture down. He still has it, on his bedside table. He puts a quarter in the back of the frame every week- not that he can afford that but he does it for her, counting the days until she comes home with the wand and he sees her again." My heart breaks for my first mate, because I know how much he truly cared for that bitch.

"Anyway, enough about them let's talk about you!"

"No- we'd much rather talk about you..." Ben answered, almost flirtatiously as if he were pulling out all the stops for his freedom.

I chuckled, "Funny and a gentleman! I hope I don't have to feed you two to the fishes."

"You don't. Set us free and we'll go back together." Ben smiled but it was half-hearted and my eyes darkened.

"Oh so now I get an invite- gee, I wonder why..." I replied sarcastically, sliding my gaze to the ropes tying them to the pole.

"When you brought Mal, Jazzy, Evie, Jay and Carlos to Auradon...." I drew in an angered breath, "That's the maddest I've ever been."

"And trust me- I've been plenty mad."

Ali seemed to laugh slightly at that, nodding.

I tilted my head to the side and smiled at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I never thought about that, how I could've hurt the ones I didn't pick. The plan was to start with five and bring more over- I guess I was busy being king." Ben tried to explain, but both me and Ali grimaced.

"Mate- that sounds stupid." Ali cut in, his face contorted in disapproval.

Ben nods and looks up at me, "But you're a leader- Uma, so am I. Come back with us and be a part of the solution."

I felt both their eyes watching me for my answer, "Me? Be a part of your solution?"

I hesitated for a while contemplating it until I tilted my head to the side and a devious smile etched across my features.

"Nah."

Both their own faces fell as I grasped my necklace, "Let's see what this puppy can do."