I'M NOT GONNA HURT 'ER

{10} 𖣔᯾ 𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚢 ᯾𖣔

It was a menagerie, the sound of swords clinking and men yelling as they fell off of the ship filling the dark grey, foggy air.

My hands came into contact with the pirate I was duelling's chest and he let out a yell as his body flew through the air, colliding with the icy water below.

A small breath of relief fell from my lips, but it was a brief moment, because Harry had me cornered not even a minute later.

"Hiya!" He beamed as his sword clashed into my own, a cocky smile on his face. "Yer didn't miss me then duckling?"

I grunted as I took a step backwards and deflected a strike to my chest, "A little, then I realised you and the Isle were holding me back."

"Yer tense, ducklin'. Don't tell meh you two haven't-"

"Shut up Harry! Just because we met because of extremely unholy reasons, doesn't mean I have to rush into anything with anyone else. We were a fling, nothing else." I pressed as I took a lunge forward and clashed my sword against his own loudly, the sound of metal crashing ringing in the air.

"Three words ducklin'. Down at the docks." His voice was shaking with adrenaline as he fought back harder until I was pressed against the side of the bridge.

"That's four words Harry... right, I forgot you don't go to school anymore. What did Captain Hook call you- right- a disappointment." My last two words were a hiss and I saw his eyes darken.

"Oh shit," I giggled, titling my head to the side, "Did I hit a nerve?"

"Yer a bitch, Jazzy. Leaving meh here and forgetting about me when yer knew I was stuck on you." The pirate scoffed, slamming the metal sword down onto the railing beside me.

"Poor Harry Hook..." I pouted sarcastically, "You stole my boyfriend- albeit possibly my ex... but still! You knew how much he meant to me, you no doubt see us on TV, if you cared about me at any point in your life, you'd have let me have the one thing keeping me afloat."

He seemed to tense at my words and I took that as an opportunity to dig the sharp heel of my boot into his abdomen, pushing him back into the opposite railing.

I brought my sword down onto his hook and pulled it away from his hand.

Before he could snatch it back I hurried to the railing and balanced it over. I followed his gaze as it desperately flickered between the family relic balanced over the edge of the ship and my own eyes.

He dropped his sword to the floor in defeat and held his arm out for the hook.

"JAZZY!" A voice behind Harry yelled, and when I laid eyes on Ali waiting for me beside Jay, I dropped the hook into the water without hesitation.

"Shit." Harry mumbled as he tore off his vest and jumped into the water.

"Since you don't go to school and I'll do I'll let you in on some stuff! The word 'revenge' has seven letters, three vowels and four constants. Your welcome!" I yelled into the water as a group of pirates crowded around to watch the show.

I rushed away and up the steps, meeting Ali and Jay at the top.

"Did you just chuck his hook into the water?" Jay laughed as I nodded eagerly, a huge smile on my face.

"Okay- let's get out of here... magic's dim and I feel sick." I sighed, running a hand through my hair as we called for Evie, Carlos, Lonnie (who tagged along much to my surprise), Mal and Ben.

I told my brother to take Ali to the car while I ran over to Ben, taking the pirate who was pinning him down off of him and shoving him into the water.

"Ben, go!" I instructed him as another of Uma's pirate crew came at me, my sword clinking against their own.

He rushed away, following Evie and Lonnie toward the large black tunnel tube, his head darting backwards every few seconds to check if Mal was close behind.

I shoved one of the pirates into the water, my eyes taking a break from focussing on fighting as they checked to make sure everybody had made it down the tunnel.

Mal stood at the entrance, her boot on the foot of the bridge ready to kick it away.

She looked at me hesitantly before I nodded and she sent the bridge tumbling into the water below.

Every time I lost Ali, I found him, and then it restarted like an irritating circle of pain.

And there I was again, losing him.

Harry had made it out of the sea without being eaten by the sharks, clothes dripping with water as he stormed over to me, his hands roughly gripping mine behind my back and shoving me forward up the deck to where Uma was stood, her teeth gritted at Mal.

Lizzie Sparrow met Shrimpy on the dock too, taking one of my arms from Harry and holding it firmly too so it limited my chances of escape- not that I thought there was any hope of that happening.

The purple-haired girl retreated down the tunnel, where we all could hear the yells from Ali asking where I was- Jay or Ben probably holding him back from running after me.

"Knock her out." Uma instructed as she turned to me, and the world spun to an unknown black as Harry's sword came into contact with my head.

A pair of arms caught me before I hit the floor and lifted me up, my arm dropping by my side.

I was wholly aware of everything around me and yet not aware at all.

"She'll be out for sure in a sec- you could've hit her harder, Harry." An unclear muffled voice scoffed.

"She's me ex, I'm not gonna hurt 'er." Another voice, more clear than the other as if the holder was closer to me.

"You're the first person on earth to say they wouldn't hurt their ex-girlfriend/boyfriend." The first voice snorted as they laughed.

My ears were failing me, the voices frowning out as my consciousness slipped.

"She's- I don't know... different."