95:

Fennec's ship had barely cleared the space station before she was putting together a message for her contact. She might not know about M-Count, but she did know someone who did. Someone who'd asked her to inform her about anything she came across regarding it.

"I just finished a job with some clones," she informed the hologram as soon as it popped up on her display. Her acquaintance had never appreciated inconsequential chatter. It was one of the many things Fennec liked about her. "They were asking about the Empire's M-Count bounties. What can you tell me about them?"

The response from her acquaintance was so heavily modulated it was nearly impossible to make out - but a necessary precaution. The information they were discussing needed the highest level of discretion. There was no telling who could be slicing into their comms and listening in.

Fennec's eyebrows raised at the answer. Now that, she hadn't been expecting. "Then you should know they have one travelling with them."

Another set of distorted chatter from the hologram, demanding to know where to find the group of clones and their apparent M-Count bounty. And Fennec was all too happy to oblige. Consider her side of the deal fulfilled.

"I'm sure you can track them down easily enough. I'll send you what I have."