PDA Level? ⚠️

~ James Potter ~

• hugging? yes of course! he wants to everyone to know you guys are close.
• hand holding? definitely one of his favorite things to do. especially in front of his friends and your friends.
• flirting? depends what type. if it's wholesome he won't mind, if it's dirty he might get embarrassed and beg you to stop.
• snogging? tiny pecks here and there, obviously when he's drunk you guys would snog for hours on end. when he's sober is a different story.
• shagging? in public? ehhh. he's a little iffy, it must be in a car or somewhere hidden at least.

~ Sirius Black ~

• hugging? again, he's never really gotten physical affection before other than her friends, so they're a little weird with it but he doesn't mind.
• hand holding? doesn't mind, as long as it's hidden. like under the desks, tables, on the couch, laying down, etc.
• flirting? yes! she loves flirting, and it doesn't matter if it's dirty or wholesome.
• snogging? definitely yes! not only when they're drunk, but also when he's sober. they just like that form of showing love.
• shagging? most definitely. he loves the risk of someone finding you both..

~ Remus Lupin ~

• hugging? of course. whenever you need a hug he's here. he'll never give them out though, unless he can tell you need one desperately.
• hand holding? he likes hand holding while walking in the halls, sitting, sometimes standing, etc.
• flirting? he's alright with flirting. mostly wholesome or jokingly, in private you can go absolutely wild and so will he.
• snogging? he likes kisses here and there and he'll do it if it's a dare or something while playing a game, but he won't just normally do it.
• shagging? he might experiment but it won't be a common thing.

~ Peter Pettigrew ~

• hugging? yes! hugs are so comfortable and such a loving way to show how much you care for each other.
• hand holding? for sure, he loves feeling your hand in his and knowing you're right there.
• flirting? as long as it's wholesome and not dirty. he feels uncomfortable when that happens, especially in front of others.
• snogging? he's not obsessed with it, but he thinks it's good to do it once in a while, even if it is at parties.
• shagging? HAHA no.

~ Lily Evans ~

• hugging? she loves hugging but she doesn't really do it often, she's usually moving around a lot.
• hand holding? she likes hand holding but she gets embarrassed when her hand starts to sweat and worries you might say something in front of everyone.
• flirting? she loves flirting! she considers herself a pro and loves annoying others when she does it.
• snogging? duh! it doesn't even have to lead anywhere intimate, she just likes kissing you in front of others and making sure they know the both of you are taken.
• shagging? well she isn't against the idea but she isn't in love with it either.

~ Mary Macdonald ~

hugging? they love hugging a lot. it's one of their favorite things to do.
• hand holding? of course! it's a subtle way of letting everyone know you both are together.
• flirting? usually doesn't initiate it but doesn't complain when you do. when you go overboard with the dirty jokes it does make them uncomfortable.
• snogging? they love snogging you, especially when it isn't intimate. it makes them feel so loved and special.
• shagging? they're nervous to do it, they don't like the feeling of nearly getting caught.

~ Marlene Mckinnon ~

• hugging? she's a bit awkward with hugs in public but he'll do it for you.
• hand holding? usually when guiding you somewhere or when rocking it between you both when walking or standing, will do it more privately.
• flirting? yes. anywhere, anytime. she lovessss flirting it's his favorite hobby. she loves making others uncomfortable too.
• snogging? mostly at parties or when skipping class/before and after class, doesn't care if people see.
• shagging? oh hell yeah! he's down for that especially if someone's watching.

~ Dorcas Meadows ~

• hugging? never really felt a hug before so she's startled every time and doesn't hug back when it's in public because she doesn't wanna seem weak.
• hand holding? loves holding your hand and rubbing her thumb against your skin.
• flirting? she adores flirting with you, it doesn't bother her at all.
• snogging? definitely, she likes how hot it is when others are present.
• shagging? yes. definitely. PLEASE. let someone watch or take pictures/videos, let someone join in if they'd like! anything!

~ Regulus Black ~

• hugging? like his brother, never really felt a hug before being with friends so he's shocked every time, but he likes giving them to you. he's began to do it in public too.
• hand holding? same with hugging.
• flirting? he's generally a very flirty person, so yes. sometimes his friends get annoyed though.
• snogging? he loves snogging but not publicly. he doesn't want his brother to see.
• shagging? definitely not. not only is he insecure, but he hates people invading on an intimate moment.

~ Barty Crouch Jr. ~

• hugging? not in public. he doesn't like when people watch.
• hand holding? like remus, will do it under desks/tables and on couches when no one is watching.
• flirting? she's a major flirt. especially when it comes to dirty jokes. he's obsessed with doing it anytime.
• snogging? of course, have you met her?
• shagging? must i say anything? i think it's obvious!

~ Evan Rosier ~

• hugging? like regulus and dorcas, never felt a hug before but will get over it and hug you back.
• hand holding? he likes hand holding but he prefers something more intimate like hugging.
• flirting? he's surrounded by barty everyday, of course he loves flirting. surprisingly, he apparently prefers dirty flirting over wholesome.
• snogging? he's alright with snogging, as long as you both respect each others boundaries.
• shagging? no. not in public. but, giving head/handjobs are fine, even if someone watches. usually must be someone he knows.

~ Pandora Rosier ~

• hugging? they love hugging! yes!
• hand holding? of course! they don't mind when people notice.
• flirting? usually doesn't flirt, but it's always wholesome, rarely dirty.
• snogging? they love snogging! not obsessed with it but likes the intimacy.
• shagging? they aren't a fan at all. they like shagging, they just don't like it publicly.

___________________________

its so funny how i was planning on making this about PDA, but it's just about how they feel towards certain romantic touches 😭