Car Chase (Rosekiller)

Barty Crouch Jr. x Evan Rosier (SMUT)

Not requested by anybody, but inspiration is from TikTok.

Evan and Barty are in a car chase, and Evan isn't the fastest driver. Barty decided to take over, and yells at Evan to shoot the cops behind them. Unfortunately, Evan gets way too distracted.

_________________________

You guys might get "Art Heist, Baby!" vibes from this one!

_________________________

Barty's heart was pounding in his chest. How did this even happen? He didn't know! Well, actually, he did know. Him and his best friend Evan were working for the strongest, and most well known criminal in Scotland. Their best friend Regulus, and this overly happy and energized man named James, were both in a seperate vehicle and they probably had already made it to safety. Oh, and how could Barty forget about all of their other wonderful friends that were also a part of this?

But the true question wasn't how or why they got into this situation, it was 'Why on earth is Evan driving this vehicle like a turtle?'

Evan, the infuriatingly beautiful lad, was currently driving so slowly that if Barty were to look out the window, he would be able to see the dips, curves, and trash scattered about on the road.

He turned towards Evan, for the umpteenth time, and made a weird gesture with his hands. Evan glanced at him with his side eye as he carefully swerved a curb. "DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY! THE COPS ARE FOLLOWING US AND YOU'RE DRIVING LIKE MADAM POMFREY FROM SCHOOL!" Barty yelled, his body fully facing Evan's stiff posture.

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT! I LIKE BEING CAREFUL, WHAT IF WE DIE!?" Evan screamed, his hands squeezing the wheel in a tight grip. Barty sighed, exasperated, his pointer finger and thumb squeezing the bridge of his nose. "Evan, darling, I'd rather die then get ARRESTED FOR LIFE!!!"

Evan groaned loudly, slamming the wheel, causing the car to let out a loud 'HONK'. "IF YOU'RE SO ANGRY ABOUT MY DRIVING, WHY DON'T YOU DO IT? OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T YOU WHORE!" Barty opened his mouth to retort, but immediately felt the tiny lightbulb in his empty brain flicker. He smirked, "Evan, you genius."

Evan let out a loud, "Huh?!" before gasping in shock, his hands letting go of the wheel. "BARTEMIOUS CROUCH WHY ARE YOU ON MY LAP!?" He screamed, not knowing where to place his hands as they flapped around in the air.

Barty giggled, grabbing the steering wheel and slamming his feet on the accelerator pedal, causing them to abruptly slam forward before speeding away from the cops. Oh how he loved the adrenaline, the wind whipping across his scarred face.

He adjusted himself on Evan's lap, causing Evan to grunt and place his hands on Barty's hips to make him stop. Barty smirked, staring ahead at the road. "Evan, I don't think now is the time to indulge in your kinks." He laughed as Evan slapped him on the back of his head.

Now listen, you must hear Barty out! He's a very flirtatious man, with a very high sex drive, and he still has the mentality of a hormonal teenager, so you cannot blame him for what he's about to do!

Barty grips the wheel, contemplating whether he should actually be doing this, considering the cops are trying to corner them and possibly arrest them for life. He sighs, and begins to press his weight onto Evan's crotch. He hears Evan inhale sharply behind him, and his hands return to his hips, inching lower the more he pushed down. "Barty, what are you doing?" He whispered into his ear, his hot breath spreading across the right side of his neck.

Barty gulped before chuckling, though he didn't manage to hide his nervousness quite well. "Getting more comfortable! It is a long drive after all!" He blurted, a smile gracing his face. Evan cursed under his breath when Barty made a sharp turn, his hands grabbing tightly onto his hips, and Barty moaned under his breath, thankful the police sirens were loud enough to cover his eager sound.