Naruto Uzumaki: Easton Solar Cane!

Author Note: This is a crossover between both Naruto and Mashle: Magic and Muscles. I already have a similar idea which was [Naruto Uzumaki: Easton Incarceration] but I've decided to create another one after reading <Return of the Disaster Class Hero> and so as you can tell from the title, Naruto will have power of the Sun. 

Naruto is a natural three-liner like Rayne Ames. He was placed in Adler and is sharing a room with his fiancée Yue which was only possible due to the fact that he is the sole pupil of Wahlberg Baigan and because of his overwhelming strength that had allowed him to get away with breaking the rules. 

Plot of the Story: Like all my other previous stories, the story takes place in the retrieval mission which ended in a final clash between Naruto and Sasuke with their respective Jutsu causing a rift in space-time to open up and swallow Naruto in it and sending him in the world of Mashle: Magic and Muscle.

Given the contract that Minato made with the Shinigami, as Naruto had no way of surviving the dimensional travel, the Shinigami came to collect the soul of the Kyuubi that was inside Naruto. This resulted in Naruto to start dying as he had no way of surviving the extraction but held on due to his Uzumaki blood.

This resulted in the chakra imprint of both Minato and Kushina to interfere and lend their own life-force in hopes for Naruto to survive while having a one last minute talk with him with what remaining time that is left. The God of Demand intrigued by this had decided to help as well and granted Naruto the ability to wield magic. 

Inspiration: Agaroth (Damn Reincarnation), Arthur Boyle (Fire Force), Escanor (Seven Deadly Sins), Mael (Seven Deadly Sins), Karna (Fate), Alter Saber (Fate), Anos Voldigoad (Maou Gakuin), Hugo Otters (Return of the Disaster Class Hero)

Should Naruto's hair be red or Yellow?

Since time immemorial, humans had always loved to have the upper hand on others either that would be against another individual or against another ethnic group. Hidden Villages had been first established by the First Hokage in order to stop clan conflicts but contrary to his wishes, this unity had only made the wars a lot more deadlier as villages fought against each other for their own interests.

In the pursuit of gaining the upper hand, humans had captured all the tailed beasts and sealed them inside their own kin to be used as weapon of war, a plain dick measuring contest between the big wigs of different nations. This was the fate of Naruto Uzumaki. While Konoha had prided itself for not needing those chakra construct creatures to remain at the top of the food chain, it was an undeniable fact that at one point, he will be used as a weapon.

Even then, Naruto who had suffered for many years due to his status as the Nine Tail Jinchuriki, had aspired to be the Hokage and earn the acknowledgment and respect of those who looked down on him. He managed to graduate by a hair and continued to rise above the odds but that had came to a half when his teammate deserted the village for more power. The fight between them had ended unexpectedly for Naruto.

What will happen when Naruto end up in a new world? What will happen when Naruto learn that he has magic? What will happen when Wahlberg Baigan takes interest in him and take him as his only pupil? How will the world of Mashle deal with Easton Solar Cane? What will happen when Naruto past come back for him?